Have you ever been jumped?

Got jumped by 4 or 5 dudes when I was in grade school. Was some sort of gang initiation or something like that. They basically came in suckered me. Threw a few punches and ran. Luckily it was winter time and every one was wearing thick gloves so it didn't hurt much at all.

Another time I went with my brother in law and two more guys to pick up his brother who had just gotten into an altercation at a party. As we were walking back home 4 cars pulled up next to us and dudes just started swarming out of them. Easily 12 dudes. They rushed us and chaos followed. Only one guy came at me, but I made the mistake of locking up with him and taking him to the ground. While wrestling for advantage, all the sudden someone starts shooting. After that was a blur and everyone just started fleeing for their lives. Nobody was shot that night, but god damn if I didn't swear to never do some stupid shit like that again. I was just about to be married at that point.

Only time was in primary school. Got jumped by like 5 dudes. But were all like 8 year old white kids, we didn't know how to be ghetto. They just kind of circled around me awkwardly and took turns throwing jumping kicks at me. I ended up getting one in a headlock and he bit me, I started crying, and they all ran away. tbf I'd stolen a bunch of pogs from one of them so I had it coming I suppose.

By the sound of it had you stolen their slammer you may have been a dead man.

This thread and all these knockout game thread really make me wanna start carrying.

I've been outnumbered in fights but I wouldn't say jumped.

When I was bouncing we tried to toss a guy and it turned out he had like 30 friends and there were like 12-15 bouncers.

I was shooting doubles all across the bar that day.

And one time in college I saw a punk try and intimidate some freshman at a party. I was drunk and decided to give him a taste of his own medicine. There ended up being 12 of them and 5 of us. They ran after about 10 minutes of brawling

Good times.

The last scuffle I got in was last year. I was wasted outside my place smoking a cig. I see 2 girls walking and than some dude runs up on them and almost rips off the one girls shirt.

I yell over to him and he yells back "want some?!"

I walk towards him, he swings and I duck under and pin him against the car till they get away and he calms down.

When I let him go I threw up and he started crying and telling me how that was his wife and thinks she was cheating etc... I gave him a cig and said it wasn't worth going to jail over.

I used to be a greaser and these rich bastards always used to look down on us and beat us up for no good reason.

Eventually, people got killed, things escalated, and a rumble was organized. We won, then my friend Matt Dillon robbed a store and was killed by cops.

Stay gold pony boy.

Three of four times in my younger days.

I jumped a kid once in my life, and i feet horrible about it after.

When I was in College(like 10+ years ago), my lifelong buddy (an FBI - fucking big indian) and I were walking home from the bar at about 2:00am, in the middle of winter (northern Ontario), and a extended cab truck drove by, and as it drove by they threw a beer bottle out of the window at us. I gave them the finger and yelled some shit at them. Then, I saw the break lights come on and the truck get put in reverse....

I told my buddy to get ready because some shit was about to go down.

The truck pulled up, came to screeching halt, and all of the doors opened up, and out came 5-6 high schools kids, and they all attacked at once. Well, my buddy and I started fucking scrapping with these kids, tooth and nail. I had kids jumping on my back, kicking me when I was on the ground, ripping my jacket, rolling around in about a foot of snow, and all sorts of shit. It was wild.

After about a minute (that felt like 20), my buddy and I started to get the upperhand, and started busting these kids up, and they all ran, jumped back in the truck, and drove off in the dark of night. We never got a good look at their faces.

The next morning, I woke up with a split lip and swollen hand, and my buddy had a cut on the bridge of his nose, we were both covered in ice burn from rolling around on a frozen sidewalk, and both had slightly blacked eyes, and we decided we would go out for a hangover breakfast. I notice on our way that somewhere in the scuffle, I lost my custom trucker hat (it said "Morphin Time!" on it). Well, as we were walking down the street, towards the diner, we see that same truck in the parking lot. I braced myself for some more shit to go down. As we are walking in, two kids about 18 or 19 years old with busted up faces walk by on their way out, and one of them is wearing my hat!

Well, my buddy loses it, grabs the hat guy by the back of the neck, and throws him face first into a newspaper dispenser, and splits his head WIDE OPEN, and grabs the other guy by the shirt and one punches him tank abbott-john matua-style, and drops him stiff as a board on the sidewalk. We looked at each other and took off running all the way back to my house, but not before I came back for my bloodstained Morphin Time hat, Indiana Jone style.

We never heard about, or saw any of those kids again. Although we were looking over our shoulders at the bars for a few weeks after, since we never really learned any of those kids names or what they looked like.

GOOD TIMES!

I was in high school and walking home after dark. Passed through a park and some dudes were just sitting at a table. They just started yelling and saying stuff like douche bags do. I didn't say anything but I kept looking back to make sure they wouldn't sneak up on me. They took me looking back as me wanting to get hurt. So 3 of them took off after me. I had a solid 100 feet on them plus I was a runner. Boom, left them in the dust.

This song was playing in my head.

When I was in College(like 10+ years ago), my lifelong buddy (an FBI - fucking big indian) and I were walking home from the bar at about 2:00am, in the middle of winter (northern Ontario), and a extended cab truck drove by, and as it drove by they threw a beer bottle out of the window at us. I gave them the finger and yelled some shit at them. Then, I saw the break lights come on and the truck get put in reverse....

I told my buddy to get ready because some shit was about to go down.

The truck pulled up, came to screeching halt, and all of the doors opened up, and out came 5-6 high schools kids, and they all attacked at once. Well, my buddy and I started fucking scrapping with these kids, tooth and nail. I had kids jumping on my back, kicking me when I was on the ground, ripping my jacket, rolling around in about a foot of snow, and all sorts of shit. It was wild.

After about a minute (that felt like 20), my buddy and I started to get the upperhand, and started busting these kids up, and they all ran, jumped back in the truck, and drove off in the dark of night. We never got a good look at their faces.

The next morning, I woke up with a split lip and swollen hand, and my buddy had a cut on the bridge of his nose, we were both covered in ice burn from rolling around on a frozen sidewalk, and both had slightly blacked eyes, and we decided we would go out for a hangover breakfast. I notice on our way that somewhere in the scuffle, I lost my custom trucker hat (it said "Morphin Time!" on it). Well, as we were walking down the street, towards the diner, we see that same truck in the parking lot. I braced myself for some more shit to go down. As we are walking in, two kids about 18 or 19 years old with busted up faces walk by on their way out, and one of them is wearing my hat!

Well, my buddy loses it, grabs the hat guy by the back of the neck, and throws him face first into a newspaper dispenser, and splits his head WIDE OPEN, and grabs the other guy by the shirt and one punches him tank abbott-john matua-style, and drops him stiff as a board on the sidewalk. We looked at each other and took off running all the way back to my house, but not before I came back for my bloodstained Morphin Time hat, Indiana Jone style.

We never heard about, or saw any of those kids again. Although we were looking over our shoulders at the bars for a few weeks after, since we never really learned any of those kids names or what they looked like.

GOOD TIMES!

Actually sounds like an awesome time. Fucking asshole kids.

When I worked as a bouncer a while back I got jumped by a bunch of asian dudes. They punched one of my co workers and I went in there swinging like Wanderlei thinking they couldn't do shit to me. Well they busted a grey goose bottle over my head, gave me a nice scar on head and k.o'ed me. It was a great life lesson.

When I worked as a bouncer a while back I got jumped by a bunch of asian dudes. They punched one of my co workers and I went in there swinging like Wanderlei thinking they couldn't do shit to me. Well they busted a grey goose bottle over my head, gave me a nice scar on head and k.o'ed me. It was a great life lesson.

lmfao

I once got into a fight with a group of guys thinking i was superman, got hit in my head with a hammer and ko'd for a few seconds. Had to get 5 stales, and have a pretty cool looking scar on my head.

I got jumped by a gang of 'little people' a few years back in Nashville. It's not something I particularly want to get into, but lets just say, it did not end well for me.

Countless times, I'm a certified badass.

seems like the asians are the most dangerous of the bunch you can encounter on the streets :D

Jumped at a party after handling someone. He came back with friends. I just ended up with an ugly black eye, cut on my cheek, and bruises on my body. Pretty decent for getting jumped by 5 people. It's coward ass shit, but it happens I guess.

never had to but had tons of 1 on 1 fights. Was once attacked by a group of 3 people but once i turned around they backed off.

Luckily I never got injured bouncing. One of my buddies took a bottle to the bridge of his nose.

Bouncing was fun when I first started at 19 but by my senior year in college I hated it. It ruined bars for me for a little while.

Luckily I never got injured bouncing. One of my buddies took a bottle to the bridge of his nose.

Bouncing was fun when I first started at 19 but by my senior year in college I hated it. It ruined bars for me for a little while.

My brother was a bouncer for a good 4 years and luckily he never got injured badly. He's a huge guy. I worked a couple times with him and saw him and other guys in action. They really enjoyed putting people in their place when they got out of hand.

He came out in the SD Tribune once because a band that played at his club got out of hand, and he handled each one of the members. The singer was swinging his mic and hitting people with it so he grabbed it and wrapped it around his neck dragging him out of the club. It's funny when people really deserve it. Sad when someone is too wasted to know they did anything wrong

Yep in high school, after I lost a fight, but still hurt the guy a little, he decided he should jump me, since it wasn't a flawless victory, it hurt, alot. But I did manage to just zone in on him and tackle him and punch him a bunch before taking a doc martin to the head.

Back