Have you ever been arrested? **UPDATED**

And seriously, I can see why people don't take spitting really seriously but I've always said I'd rather take a full on punch to the face than someone spitting in my face, I'd absolutely lose the plot.

Yea. Shit happens. Was looking at some time upstate, but only did a county stretch because I won the judge and DA over with a speech. Definitely write that letter, and have something mature/respectful to say when you have your day in court.

Yep, fell in with the wrong crowd for a while when I was a lot younger, blahdyblah. If someone hadn't handed himself in as part of a bargain to let me off I'd've been doing some time inside.

You playa cuffs!

If it makes you feel any better my close friend did the exact same thing. Yelling all kinds of shit being racist and completely belligerent and retarded. Spit on a cop, charged with disorderly conduct and assault on an officer. After they arrested him, resisted arrest and started slamming his head into both the divider from the front seats to back seats and the back rest.

He woke up and didnt remember anything. He thought he got roofied at first lmao. He thinks maybe he got into a fight got KTFO and woke up all punch drunk and retarded. My guess is he just got drunk though.

Got off with no charges. Hes young like 22 though, if that makes a difference. Probably felt bad for him because he had a complete mental breakdown, such a idiotic drunk I swear to god every time he gets wasted its like watching an episode of the stupidest type of drunks on cops.

what can one do but build on his past!

We're good now, that's the main thing. I actually used my experiences in a professional and fully legal capacity and did pretty well out of it in the end.

Public intoxication. Never had sake before and I was with some people that knew the owner, so the bill was free. I guess the stuff hits me like a creeper, because I wasn't feeling anything, then went from zero to shitfaced before I knew it.

It was just a misdemeanor and a small fine.

Possession for sale, sentenced to 45 days
Possession, sentenced to 90 days
Possession for sale, sentenced to 6 years
Violation of probation, sentenced to 6 months
Drunk and disorderly at an Oakland Raiders game
Drunk in Public at a different Oakland Raiders game

So I got arrested and charged with assault of a police officer by the police a few weeks ago when I was out for a friends birthday.

Allegedly I spat at a constable and this was what got me charged with assault (its noted I didnt physically touch them with my hands). I have no recollection of this at all, but its all well documented in the facts sheet they happily supplied. I have never cringed so much reading over a piece of paper ever...

I am currently in between posting this writing my letter of apology to the officer. I have my sentencing/hearing in 11 days.

I have never been so worried.

FML.

So Sherdoggers, have you ever been arrested?

[YT]RUfGkEjuphE[/YT]

I started reading and instantly held you in low regard... But then I read the bolded and gotta give you props. You manned up and you're doing your best to make the situation right. Everyone makes mistakes, especially when they're that drunk... Not that it's an excuse. But if you use this as a learning experience and apologize for your actions, then you're making the best out of a bad situation. Good luck at the hearing...

Was arrested for loitering at my place of work less than a minute after I clocked out. I clocked out went outside ad started walking home, got about 30 feet from the store exit before a cop rolls up and asks me why Im walking here, told him my story, he verifies it all and proceeds to arrest me and take me to jail for loitering.

Yup went through the system about 7 years ago and witnessed enough shit go down in jail that I will never go back. I haven't had so much as a parking ticket since lol. Consider me rehabbed.

Was arrested for loitering at my place of work less than a minute after I clocked out. I clocked out went outside ad started walking home, got about 30 feet from the store exit before a cop rolls up and asks me why Im walking here, told him my story, he verifies it all and proceeds to arrest me and take me to jail for loitering.

I remember the thread about this..did you ever get off or is it still being dealt with? F'n bullshit man

No I’ve never been arrested. Been cuffed a couple of times by both police and MP’s but never anything more than that.

Back