Have you done your taxes yet?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Just did mine and my wife's and I used Turbotax. It's pretty simple and straight forward for the most part, but it's annoying they keep spamming if you want the "enhanced" version for a fee throughout the entire process of doing your taxes on their site. I've been using it for the last 3 years. I figure I might as well do it myself since we don't have much to add on to there.

131030.jpg

Still waiting on forms from employer. As soon as that's done, off to H&R block.

Last edited:
I'll do mine in April, last minute like every other year.

Did them over teh weekend. IT'S MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW

Nope, because I always look to take advantage of the first 60 days of contribution to my RRSP every year and have to wait for dividends to be paid out from trust accounts.

how modern and progressive of you.
It's too easy not to. Dependant wife, two incomes on my part, house, two kids, multiple retirement investments. It was a different story when it was just me, I'd just break out the calculator and pencils. Now? Forget it.

Are you seriously making threads about doing your fuckin taxes?

What happened to the guy who used to fill his house with bear traps?

It's too easy not to. Dependant wife, two incomes on my part, house, two kids, multiple retirement investments. It was a different story when it was just me, I'd just break out the calculator and pencils. Now? Forget it.

oh, i was referring to how you called it H&R Black.

but yeah, way too many variables to do it myself.

my accountant only charges me 75 and does some wizardry with claims and breaks.

waiting for my slip from work then ill do them asap hoping for refund

Are you seriously making threads about doing your fuckin taxes?

What happened to the guy who used to fill his house with bear traps?

Why not? What types of topics do you want to see? Mayberry is a discussion forum for every topic you can think of. From girlfriends, computers, phones, wizards, taxes, food, movies, comics, anime, random news stories. Look at the main page of Mayberry and see the the topics are not confined to any particular range.

Taxes, *****? Really? That's what's hot in the streets now, doing your taxes?

Back