Relationship Have you been with a physically aggressive woman?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
zdr4gJj.png

A crazy ex? Or perhaps a crazy current girlfriend?

Did she give you little love taps when she got angry?
Slaps?
Perhaps chased you around the house with a butcher knife?

And was it enough for you to leave her?

Generally, I think physical violence is a hard limit (like cheating). I mean if a woman hits you the first time, even not hard, you have to really emphasize that it is unacceptable, even if you look like a drama queen, say it cannot happen again. I say this because 1) If you ever lose your cool and retaliate you're going in the paddy wagon boi! and 2) It is a sign of disrespect that can escalate if unchecked.

Some couples don't think fighting is a deal-breaker, and to each his/her own. I just think about Phil Hartman (R.I.P.) His psychotic wife used to abuse him and he stayed with her... eventually she did a murder-suicide with the kids in the house.

Anyway, your thoughts?

As a kid in a psychotic drug fueled relationship, yea, more than once..

Yes. Happened a few times in one 4 year relationship. It was always when she was drunk but she was also 5 feet tall and weighed about 95 pounds so she was easily restrained without requiring reciprocal violence. Also no weapons, just her tiny flailing hands and feet.

Not me, but my best friend's ex-wife used to hit him. She has really nice big tits, but other than that, she is a terrible human being. His dumb ass just had to call the cops once and that would have been it as far as avoiding a custody battle. But he let her get away with it. He did video tape her having a complete meltdown on different occasions, so that helped him get primary custody.

I always told him that he had amazing restraint to not put her head through the fucking wall.

Yes. Happened a few times in one 4 year relationship. It was always when she was drunk but she was also 5 feet tall and weighed about 95 pounds so she was easily restrained without requiring reciprocal violence. Also no weapons, just her tiny flailing hands and feet.

hooray-celebrate.gif

Not me, but my best friend's ex-wife used to hit him. She has really nice big tits, but other than that, she is a terrible human being. His dumb ass just had to call the cops once and that would have been it as far as avoiding a custody battle. But he let her get away with it. He did video tape her having a complete meltdown on different occasions, so that helped him get primary custody.

I always told him that he had amazing restraint to not put her head through the fucking wall.

Maybe he was afraid the cops would side with her.

Anyway, at least they broke up eventually. I never understood dudes who just took crap like that.

Anyway, at least they broke up eventually. I never understood dudes who just took crap like that.

It wasn't that. He was extremely co-dependent, which caused him to be in several fucked up relationships. He had to go to a lot of therapy to fix himself and is finally in a relationship with a great woman.

hooray-celebrate.gif

I put up with the drunken tirades because she was out of my league and the sex was the best I'd ever had.

No. I've known some men who have though. They seem to enjoy the abuse, while not admitting to it though. How anybody can stay with someone who is violent and has the capacity to harm them is beyond me. It's not healthy at all. It's ok to argue and fight but some couples seem to have this toxic dynamic of screaming, pushing, fighting and general degenerate shit that is just so ghetto I have no idea how they don't wake up the next day and just leave one another.

No woman I’ve dated has ever hit me but I had some break shit in my apartment because we were fighting

No. I've known some men who have though. They seem to enjoy the abuse, while not admitting to it though. How anybody can stay with someone who is violent and has the capacity to harm them is beyond me. It's not healthy at all. It's ok to argue and fight but some couples seem to have this toxic dynamic of screaming, pushing, fighting and general degenerate shit that is just so ghetto I have no idea how they don't wake up the next day and just leave one another.

Some couples like the drama... it keeps things interesting. Some people have Stockholm syndrome... some people are pvssy-whipped (or dickmatized), sometimes insecurity (I'll never find another relationship, I'll never be able to support myself without him) sometimes childhood trauma, the list goes on...

Some couples like the drama... it keeps things interesting. Some people have Stockholm syndrome... some people are pvssy-whipped (or dickmatized), sometimes insecurity (I'll never find another relationship, I'll never be able to support myself without him) sometimes childhood trauma, the list goes on...

I think ultimately there is a ton of people so lonely they will settle for anything.

Not a relationship, but a childhood female friend. She got addicted to crack real bad. When she couldn't afford it she would turn into an evil psychopathic witch. Tried to grab me by my throat and shit. She overdosed on heroin in June of 2020. Very unfortunate.

Just say no. Unless it's weed.

Not a relationship, but a childhood female friend. She got addicted to crack real bad. When she couldn't afford it she would turn into an evil psychopathic witch. Tried to grab me by my throat and shit. She overdosed on heroin in June of 2020. Very unfortunate.

Just say no. Unless it's weed.

Unfortunate, big dawg.

Back