Have you been attacked by a wild animal before?

I got destroyed by a nest of wasps I accidentally stood on, they made me their bitch. Hundreds and hundreds of the fuckers, I was in really thick scrub so I couldn't just run either.

Ive been chased by a beaver on vacation in Colorado when I was a kid, when the beaver was about 20ft from me a swarm of bees started chasing me to. Worst day ever but I survived to tell my tale.

And I've been bitten twice by random dogs (lived in the ghetto for majority of my life).

Beavers can do some serious damage with those teeth, lucky he didn't get a hold of your leg. That said, for some reason I laughed when I read that, must be the inner kid in me laughing at being chased by a "beaver" when we're usually the ones chasing the "beaver"

I've been ran my dogs. Scary shit.

When I was on my motorcycle two big ass pit bulls just completely lose were sortve waiting for me to pass by. As I passed by into a turn they immediately charged at me.

Like I said, I was doing a tight turn on the motorcycle so I wasn't fast at all. After I finished the turn there was about 500 ft worth of straight road before another tight turn. (I didn't know if it was enough).

One of the dogs chomps down on my leg and thankfully catches my jeans and not my meat.

In my opinion the dog owners must've done that on purpose for me cause my bike is a little loud. Not like a chopper bike loud though, I don't get it
I hate that when you round a corner and you see a big ass dog just waiting for you to come near. Fun when you can just twist the throttle and leave them behind and see them discouraged but yeah sometimes the environment won't allow for rapid acceleration like rounding a corner on gravel or something, then you're just hoping they don't get a good grip on you

I've been stung by wasps and fire ants but only because I'd mess with them.

A German Shepherd started chasing me while I was out for a run. I stopped running, faced it and started yelling and stomping in its direction. I was sure he was going to eat me but it decided to take off after barking and charging me a few times. I'm just glad I saw it coming from a distance.

Another time, 3 small dogs started chasing me but those bitches took off yelping after I kicked one and started chasing them at full speed. I sort of felt bad right after but I couldn't stop laughing when I was telling my girl about it. She was not amused...

Last edited:
I've been bit by a dog riding a Razor scooter through the college of Idaho.

I pushed, not kicked, the dog with my other leg and the pet owners yelled at me. They're lucky I didn't apply a rear naked choke on that unleashed dog but It's more of the owner's fault than anything.

Back