Have you been attacked by a wild animal before?

A fox tried attacking me for my Dorito's at Mt. Ranier National Forest.

Seen a few sharks while in the water. One came right up on me in off the Coast of PV, Mexico.

Was attacked by a vicious dog while walking down a road in the Country by myself after a float trip with no shoes or sandals on and only in Cargo Shorts. That was fun.

A goat tried attacking me at Glacier National Park in Montana. Those fuckers are mean.

I'm outdoors a lot...

Dude, I was in Pullman once like 10 years ago waiting outside my friends house at night that went to WSU in I guess what you'd call the Suburbs of town, when I saw this thing come out of the brush and into the street right under the street light. My first thought was... Damn, that's a big dog to be off it's lease. Then I looked closer and realized it was a Cougar. I drove down the street to get a better look and it sped up a little bit as I turned the corner to follow it, then it shot into these bushes right next to this house where this lady was shoveling snow at what must have been 11 at night. So I drove up rolled down my passenger side window and said "You might want to get inside immediatley... I just saw a huge Cougar going into those bushes right there about 40 feet away from you."

She looked at me... Got this kind of half smirk and said "Yeah, uh... Thanks." Before executing a half eye roll, indicating she thought I was joking. So I just smiled and said "No problem." As I drove off, I looked in the rear view fully expecting and after that exchange, kind of hoping she'd get mauled by that big cat. lol.

Haha cougars are usually big fraidy cats from what I've gathered. If you catch em stalking you and yell or chuck shit at em they usually leave. I bet she had seen em before and thought "yeah, ok buddy." Personally, I'd go inside lol I had 3 or more bears by my campsite hollering up a storm once out towards cle elum. That was a little spooky, but whatever. They truly are more scared of you than the other way around. Just don't freak out and run lol

A fox tried attacking me for my Dorito's at Mt. Ranier National Forest.

Seen a few sharks while in the water. One came right up on me in off the Coast of PV, Mexico.

Was attacked by a vicious dog while walking down a road in the Country by myself after a float trip with no shoes or sandals on and only in Cargo Shorts. That was fun.

A goat tried attacking me at Glacier National Park in Montana. Those fuckers are mean.

I'm outdoors a lot...

:eek: fuck the ocean. I would have made a big yellow and browm cloud if a friggen shark swam up next to me.

I almost got attacked by one of the bighorn sheep at Glacier. I was creepin up to get a closer picture with my phone and he tilted his head to one side and stamped a hoof on the ground. I left.

Lol at geese being vicious. If moronic animals like them thought they could attack me, I'd stomp them with no remorse. Sounds like internet though guy, but I'm being honest here.

Squirrel jumped on my leg at Disneyland. Shit was frightening.

I got bit in the ass by a dog when was 10ish. It was the neighbourhood dog that all us kids feared. Bastard was chasing me, I tried to jump into the back of a truck and as soon a jumped up onto the rear bumper he bit my ass.

I've been ran my dogs. Scary shit.

When I was on my motorcycle two big ass pit bulls just completely lose were sortve waiting for me to pass by. As I passed by into a turn they immediately charged at me.

Like I said, I was doing a tight turn on the motorcycle so I wasn't fast at all. After I finished the turn there was about 500 ft worth of straight road before another tight turn. (I didn't know if it was enough).

One of the dogs chomps down on my leg and thankfully catches my jeans and not my meat.

In my opinion the dog owners must've done that on purpose for me cause my bike is a little loud. Not like a chopper bike loud though, I don't get it

Close encounters with geese, a bear, a moose, a goat, dogs, and I was oooooh so close to being sprayed by a bitch of a skunk. Just ran from the stream in time.

Ah, the wilderness of northern Ontario.

I have had a couple of dogs straight attack me.

I have had a few moose move in but I got out of there before it could turn into an attack.

duck

kept following him & his female duck around

he eventually had enough and start going for the shoes & flying after us when we ran

Why's it gotta be a "straight" attack?

I once saw a possum and may have urinated on myself. Record is spotty.

Why's it gotta be a "straight" attack?

I once saw a possum and may have urinated on myself. Record is spotty.

To differentiate from homosexual, or same sex attack. This was very clear. Stop being difficult.

I've been attacked by geese, all kinds of bees/wasps, bit by snakes (never a poisonous one), dogs, got bit by a damn monkey right in the nose. Now that I think about it, that hurt more than the lhasa apso bite.

As a kid my grandma took us too a park that had ducks and we would feed them. But the had a few geese. Got chased a lot and at one point kicked the goose. That's pretty much it from what I remember.

Back