Have you been attacked by a wild animal before?

Got attacked by a Badger. It wouldn't stop coming at me as I backed away so I clubbed it with a big stick, like a baby seal.

couple times by horses, once trampled had a couple broken fingers and second time head butted a nice concussion. Geese, ducks but they were more bark than bite. Water moccasin came after me but whacked him with a boat paddle. Numerous insects including wasps, bees, spiders and fire ants.

Strangest was Peacock, they are really dumb, it saw it's reflection in my bumper and thought it was another male and started attacking it so I tried to get it to go away but it started attacking me. He was hell coming out of the gate but didn't have any stamina for the fight.

Been attack by a swan and a cat in Sweden... And by a stingray when I was in Florida. That shit hurt so much I cried out of exhaustion after a couple of hours, it jammed that sting right in my heel and broke it off. Painful.

One of these fuckers I think it was.

4042019526_cc7378b93d.jpg

Had a Mountain Lion charge and then stalk me, my dad, and my brother.
Was pretty frickin scary.

i was really hoping- not in any ill will and what not, but really hoping to hear like big cat stories or water buffalo and what not stories. this is crazy man, id shit bricks first and for all if i saw a wild cat. let alone have it stalk me...

A kangaroo attacked me at a wildlife sanctuary, he didn't try and box he just wanted to wrestle, massive WTF from me.

Not really.. does a Canada Goose at a zoo as a kid count? Someone from my extended family got scalped by a bear and almost died while camping in a tent by a lake here.

eeeek, was it a brown bear?

ive always wanted to see a brown bear live. ive seen small 'sloth bears' very similar to a black bear but just call it lamer in sri lanka.

couple times by horses, once trampled had a couple broken fingers and second time head butted a nice concussion. Geese, ducks but they were more bark than bite. Water moccasin came after me but whacked him with a boat paddle. Numerous insects including wasps, bees, spiders and fire ants.

Strangest was Peacock, they are really dumb, it saw it's reflection in my bumper and thought it was another male and started attacking it so I tried to get it to go away but it started attacking me. He was hell coming out of the gate but didn't have any stamina for the fight.

the peacock sounds alot like erick silva

This thread has taught me that Geese apparently give zero fucks.

I was attacked by a Pitbull once, came running full charge to me. My instincts kicked in as soon as the dog jumped towards me I kicked it right in the throat while the dog was in the air. Right after that the owner called the dog. Glad he called him after I kicked him cause I would've killed that mut.

Attacked by a cougar. Just a few scratches on my back. And a hickey.

Caught a wild mouse once. It seemed happy enough running up and down my arm till it decided to bite me right in the basilic vein.

Got mauled by a 6 week old lion. Terrifying.

Eel bit off my middle finger.

Back