Have you become “more distinguished” with age?

Men getting more attractive with age is a meme. Some guys do, particularly those were attractive when young. Plenty of guys age like shit. Granted some of it is their fault like getting fat but a lot of motherfuckers just lose their hair and aren’t attractive
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

VAL-KILMER-ADDRESSES-CLAIMS-OF-HAVING-CANCER.jpg

Mickey-Rourke-886714.jpg

I posted this because of all the incel discussion. Hang in there guys. Maybe you haven’t peeked yet. At 40 my life was falling apart. I was getting a divorce. I was injured. I was a slightly better than average blue belt in jiu Jitsu.
The last 11 years of my life have been my best years. Winning some championships at black belt, got teacher of the year, dating young beautiful women... I’m not sure if I can pull off another decade of getting better at everything. Maybe 50 is the new prime of life? I will give it my best shot.
I like your positivity and it seems to be working for you, but most guys peak younger and decline.

I like your positivity and it seems to be working for you, but most guys peak younger and decline.

I think I had a midlife crisis at 40. I really thought that I was done. Nobody would like me... I was old... blah blah blah
Instead of buying a corvette I dove deep into my career and jiu Jitsu. I learned to dance and made tons of new friends.
Maybe most can’t do what I did. I just want people to know that it can happen.
Thanks...

I don't think so, but some folks seem to look up to me, so maybe...

I guess there's a natural evolution in play here. One that you don't personally recognize, but is there by design, if you're not some bum.

Older I get the more feminine I look.

I have really sharp feminine features that most would associate with male models

Older women think of me as a boy toy, which is nice

I'm 52 and the last 5-6 years have been the best of my life so far. I wouldn’t say that I gained any wisdom, but I definitely take more time to enjoy life, and I don’t really stress about anything anymore.

This is a not so subtle brag post.

I’ve heard this before. It seems to be happening with celebrities. I know a lot of you guys are young. Just know, if you take care of yourself, you will be attractive to the opposite sex for decades to come. I’m a little worried about you guys who are having a difficult time finding women to date.

The future is bright!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kgermanis/...-they-age-dg0q?utm_term=.afEQrbwQV#.ggyBG6PBy

thank you for thank.

I’m almost 40 and starting to go grey but not dyeing it. I have a full head of hair and I think I look pretty good. It doesn’t hurt that I’ve been lifting more and also started dressing a bit nicer.

A lot of people peak in high school. It's sad to me but some people are at their best looking at about 15-18 and then are never that good looking again. Putting on weight is the #1 factor and genes are the #2 factor. I don't know if any of you guys were like me but when Myspace came out, I hadn't seen most of the people from my high school in a few years and I was shocked at how fat everyone's faces looked from what I remembered. Even if they had only put on 15lbs or so and weren't considered fat, their faces got huge compared to what they used to be and it just made them look very generic and pilgrim like compared to the way they used to look.

Genes play a big part. Some guys just have a certain look to them that teenage girls are really into. When they get older, that look can wind up being too immature or feminine for grown women and they tend to flock to guys that look a bit more masculine and rugged.

I looked like a total dork until I was about 20. Not even counting style or anything, it just took a long time to kind of grow into my face I guess. I'm one of the few who hasn't put on a ton of weight since high school so I look very similar to the way I looked when I was 18 except my face doesn't have that awkward school picture look to it anymore. I've probably moved from the bottom 40% in looks to the top 10% of my high school compadres just by not getting fat and growing out of the awkward kid look.

Fuck getting old we get gold out this bitch ya feel me.

Back