Have you become “more distinguished” with age?

Cash Bill 52

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is a not so subtle brag post.

I’ve heard this before. It seems to be happening with celebrities. I know a lot of you guys are young. Just know, if you take care of yourself, you will be attractive to the opposite sex for decades to come. I’m a little worried about you guys who are having a difficult time finding women to date.

The future is bright!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kgermanis/...-they-age-dg0q?utm_term=.afEQrbwQV#.ggyBG6PBy

I become more of a slob as I get older, but I become more polite and understanding towards people.

The older I get the more I realize how being a complete asshole makes life so much easier

I’ve heard this before. It seems to be happening with celebrities. I know a lot of you guys are young. Just know, if you take care of yourself, you will be attractive to the opposite sex for decades to come. I’m a little worried about you guys who are having a difficult time finding women to date.

The future is bright!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kgermanis/...-they-age-dg0q?utm_term=.afEQrbwQV#.ggyBG6PBy
only Clooney and Efron got better looking as they aged from that list. For the most part everyone deteriorates with age regardless of the lies they tell themselves. A man becoming handsomer and more "distinguished" in his 50's is more likely attributed to his growing net worth than the sophistication of his wrinkles. No one thinks an aging truck driver looks distinguished.

View attachment 395793

51 year old kindergarten teacher
2016 no gi black belt master 4 super heavyweight world champion
2018 pan black belt master 5 heavyweight champion
Self proclaimed #1 ranked Jiu Jitsu fighter in the kindergarten teacher division

I’m trying to post a picture of me in my 20’s and 30’s. I would say I’m getting more distinguished. I’m too old to figure out this technology! Lol

photo.php
Failing at internet. Sorry guys.

Ok me at 31. The link below is me at 50.

2380FE4B-45F8-4F01-8710-0CCF51EA6236.jpeg

http://forums.sherdog.com/attachments/9f77f129-8d8b-4437-bd3a-cbac1bc02468-jpeg.395793/

Last edited:

The future is bright!

WTF? I thought you were @bad seed then he showed up in the thread

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

only Clooney and Efron got better looking as they aged from that list. For the most part everyone deteriorates with age regardless of the lies they tell themselves. A man becoming handsomer and more "distinguished" in his 50's is more likely attributed to his growing net worth than the sophistication of his wrinkles. No one thinks an aging truck driver looks distinguished.

I was finally able to figure out how to post a picture on here. (See above) i feel that I have become “more distinguished.” A woman who I dated recently (in her late 20’s) said that she wouldn’t have given me a second look at 30 compared to 50.

Men getting more attractive with age is a meme. Some guys do, particularly those were attractive when young. Plenty of guys age like shit. Granted some of it is their fault like getting fat but a lot of motherfuckers just lose their hair and aren’t attractive

I posted this because of all the incel discussion. Hang in there guys. Maybe you haven’t peeked yet. At 40 my life was falling apart. I was getting a divorce. I was injured. I was a slightly better than average blue belt in jiu Jitsu.
The last 11 years of my life have been my best years. Winning some championships at black belt, got teacher of the year, dating young beautiful women... I’m not sure if I can pull off another decade of getting better at everything. Maybe 50 is the new prime of life? I will give it my best shot.

Back