Have the Packers figured out that the season has started?

Alright, I'm really excited to see how this D plays against the Cards. If they have a showing like this on Thursday; then they are for real.

Another one of those "a win is a win" games. The offense looked good at times then shit the bed at other times. The defense gave up way too many yards but got lucky in the red zone with some bad throws and bad choices by Washington.

Not an inspiring game against a team that they, on paper, should have had an easier time but it could have been much worse.

@JackWhite this time he also got home. It’s happening!

Gary got pressure on a few passes that ended up being completed so the pressure didn't seem to do any good. One pass was completed for a first down as Gary was holding on. It might be because of the side he's rushing from that he doesn't get to the throwing arm. Heinicke was getting the ball out well under pressure.

Gary can also only do so much by himself. Once we started seeing Mercilus more, THATS when Heinicke began to struggle cause the line had Gary, Clark, Mercilus, and Smith on some plays to contend with

Adams with a positive COVID test. Life sucks!

Lazard too? Yikes. I figured there would be more guys on the Covid list, but damn.

Regardless they gotta run the ball more. Aaron Jones only had 6 carries for 19 yards against the WFT. I get that they couldn't really get the run going against that front, but they can't just give up on the run completely. If MVS is activated this will be the perfect game to run and setup play action pass for the those deep shots.

Lazard too? Yikes. I figured there would be more guys on the Covid list, but damn.

Regardless they gotta run the ball more. Aaron Jones only had 6 carries for 19 yards against the WFT. I get that they couldn't really get the run going against that front, but they can't just give up on the run completely. If MVS is activated this will be the perfect game to run and setup play action pass for the those deep shots.
Even though Dillon put the ball on the turf it's a great chance to turn him into the Blount style battering ram he should be. Yes, he won't break big runs in the early part of the game but get a lead and keep going with Dillon semi consistently.... and by the 4th he'll be cranking off 5-6 yard runs as the LBs and DBs get battered.

I really don't want to get all War Room-y here... and while I get most of us that went to any sort of public school were required to get the MMR vacine for Measles, Mumps, and Reubella a lot of us also have had tetanus shots and flu shots for school.

The over-aggressive-ness on this vaccine that was rushed to market bothers me. I got the vaccine but my immune system is also shot from having Lupus and two bouts of pneumonia before I turned 30. Don't most vaccines need almost half a decade of testing before they hit the open market?

I get everyone wants to put this shitty 2019-2021 behind them and feel a vaccine is the best way but at the same time it seems crazy that they're spanking people so hard for this but not canning folks for being domestic abusers and shit. *cough*Tyreek Hill*cough*

I really don't want to get all War Room-y here... and while I get most of us that went to any sort of public school were required to get the MMR vacine for Measles, Mumps, and Reubella a lot of us also have had tetanus shots and flu shots for school.

The over-aggressive-ness on this vaccine that was rushed to market bothers me. I got the vaccine but my immune system is also shot from having Lupus and two bouts of pneumonia before I turned 30. Don't most vaccines need almost half a decade of testing before they hit the open market?

I get everyone wants to put this shitty 2019-2021 behind them and feel a vaccine is the best way but at the same time it seems crazy that they're spanking people so hard for this but not canning folks for being domestic abusers and shit. *cough*Tyreek Hill*cough*

You are talking about the past in terms of how long things take. Technology evolves very quickly. Cars used to be drawn as an artist's concept then they would be sculpted in clay or wax and molds made to stamp out body parts. Now they are designed on a computer and parts can be prototyped on CNC machines in a few hours. Vaccines once used particles of the virus, living or dead and it could take years to figure out if they worked. When DNA was decoded, it made it much easier to figure out how viruses attacked the body and create a vaccine that slowed the attack or provided a harmless form that the body's immune system could create antibodies to slow the assault.

Coronaviruses have been around for a very long time but they weren't as fast spreading or as deadly as the one that showed up in 2019. There was no incentive to create vaccines but there had been some work done so there was something to work from. Suddenly there was a lot of money available and a reason to do it. Messenger RNA was a fairly new concept that allows vaccines to be made very quickly and their effects studied very quickly.

You are talking about the past in terms of how long things take. Technology evolves very quickly. Cars used to be drawn as an artist's concept then they would be sculpted in clay or wax and molds made to stamp out body parts. Now they are designed on a computer and parts can be prototyped on CNC machines in a few hours. Vaccines once used particles of the virus, living or dead and it could take years to figure out if they worked. When DNA was decoded, it made it much easier to figure out how viruses attacked the body and create a vaccine that slowed the attack or provided a harmless form that the body's immune system could create antibodies to slow the assault.

Coronaviruses have been around for a very long time but they weren't as fast spreading or as deadly as the one that showed up in 2019. There was no incentive to create vaccines but there had been some work done so there was something to work from. Suddenly there was a lot of money available and a reason to do it. Messenger RNA was a fairly new concept that allows vaccines to be made very quickly and their effects studied very quickly.

https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/more-on-original-antigenic-sin-and

May as well read for fun.

Back