Have the Packers figured out that the season has started?

Nobody wants to win this game!

Time for Crosby to retire!

He finally makes one. The Packers didn't deserve to win this game.

The Packers inability to finish drives is really hurting them, especially when Missin' Crosby makes an appearance. I wonder if Aaron has the same problem with women?

The Packers are getting their asses kicked today. No defense. The offense had a couple of good plays then went right in the shitter with Rodgers holding the ball forever.

The Packers scored a touchdown and Crosby made the extra point. Miracles do happen!

So, if Amos gets that INT I’m pleased but what is Fields doing?

I’m impressed with that backup OL holding up as well as they did

So which thread are we actually using?

I started this one because the other one was an off season thread and over the 1,000 replies limit but the mods didn't close it.

This Packers team is so frustrating. At times they play very well then shoot themselves in the foot.

Was Randall Cobb injured? I didn't see him on a list but I didn't see him in the game either.

Is Crosby injured or are the Packers intentionally kicking short on kickoffs? It seems risky as the coverage teams aren't very good. Can the punter Bojoquez kickoff if Crosby is having trouble kicking deep. Who is the backup kicker? Bojorquez punts left footed but is right handed. If he can placekick and kicks left footed, who is the holder?

The Bears game was a head scratcher as the Bears appeared to have open receivers but Fields didn't throw to them. I'd like to think it was the defensive pressure causing Fields to not see them. There were also some throws to nowhere by Fields when there didn't seem to be a lot of pressure.

The Packer's defense was able to get pressure at times but none at other times.

Both the defense and offense were inconsistent. The defense would hold on one series then let the Bears march quickly down the field on another series. Injuries probably played a part but it's difficult to watch.

The officiating was bad but it is in almost every game this year.

@ralphc1

I think Cobb just wasn't a big part of the gameplan, he isn't injured. As for Crosby, he had those problems last year as well, I think he's just lacking juice on kickoffs these days.

Fields got pressured a lot, but he's also a rookie so that might explain him not seeing open guys.

Packers are playing relatively well considering how many top players are out, I wonder is this is the one year in which they actually pull off a deadline move.

RZ defense is now 15/15 (or 0/15 depending how you view it I guess), but at least they play mostly well outside of the RZ lol.

Douglas won the game for them imo. Defense was fucked with Yiadom. Legit pickup by Gute

@ralphc1

I think Cobb just wasn't a big part of the gameplan, he isn't injured. As for Crosby, he had those problems last year as well, I think he's just lacking juice on kickoffs these days.

Fields got pressured a lot, but he's also a rookie so that might explain him not seeing open guys.

Packers are playing relatively well considering how many top players are out, I wonder is this is the one year in which they actually pull off a deadline move.

RZ defense is now 15/15 (or 0/15 depending how you view it I guess), but at least they play mostly well outside of the RZ lol.

2010 was a year they were hit with a lot of injuries too and won the SB.

Back