Have the Packers figured out that the season has started?

They aren't losing 3 straight games lmfao

Yesterday could have been and probably should have been a loss if the holding / pass interference was called on the interception that ended the game. It was also close at the end of the game last week as a penalty could have been called on the 2 point conversion. There have been too many games that were too close for comfort. A team should win by more than 2 points with 4 interceptions and a plus 4 turnover margin.

Rasul Douglas quote:

“I try and look for plays that maybe I can get an interception on and I can jump. And I always tell my safeties what plays I’m gonna jump so in case I do and it’s not that, hopefully they’re in the post, if not, hopefully Jesus is in the post to save me.”

I love this kid.

Rasul Douglas quote:

“I try and look for plays that maybe I can get an interception on and I can jump. And I always tell my safeties what plays I’m gonna jump so in case I do and it’s not that, hopefully they’re in the post, if not, hopefully Jesus is in the post to save me.”

I love this kid.
Jesus Take The Wheel Route

and yeah, he's the man. Feels like he brought so much life to the team. Him and Campbell are invaluable

Also, Jaire's coming back baby

Last edited:
Jesus The The Wheel Route

and yeah, he's the man. Feels like he brought so much life to the team. Him and Campbell are invaluable

Also, Jaire's coming back baby
Jaire activated to the 53 today and Z was at practice in at least sweats.

After seeing the Cowboys blow the doors off the Football Team, I really, really fucking want a statement win against the Vikings on SNF.

After seeing the Cowboys blow the doors off the Football Team, I really, really fucking want a statement win against the Vikings on SNF.

I'm afraid we might see a statement loss. Will they have a punter for the game? Bojorquez is on the COVID list. He might be available to play. If he can't, it hurts two positions on the Packers pathetic special teams because of the stupid policy of using the punter as a holder for placekicks.

Dalvin Cook is back in the lineup and with the poor tackling we saw against Chubb, Cook might have a field day. Chubb averaged 7.4 yards per carry on 17 carries against the Packers. Dalvin Cook averaged 3.9 yards per carry in the last game. Justin Jefferson averaged 21 yards per reception on 8 receptions. At least Theilen is out as the Packers have trouble covering him on third down.

Maybe the Packers would be better off without a punter so they have to go for it on fourth down. They will need to score touchdowns so they might need to forget about field goals. If the Packers lose to the Vikings, there is a good chance that they would have to play them again in the opening week of the playoffs.

I'm afraid we might see a statement loss. Will they have a punter for the game? Bojorquez is on the COVID list. He might be available to play. If he can't, it hurts two positions on the Packers pathetic special teams because of the stupid policy of using the punter as a holder for placekicks.

Dalvin Cook is back in the lineup and with the poor tackling we saw against Chubb, Cook might have a field day. Chubb averaged 7.4 yards per carry on 17 carries against the Packers. Dalvin Cook averaged 3.9 yards per carry in the last game. Justin Jefferson averaged 21 yards per reception on 8 receptions. At least Theilen is out as the Packers have trouble covering him on third down.

Maybe the Packers would be better off without a punter so they have to go for it on fourth down. They will need to score touchdowns so they might need to forget about field goals. If the Packers lose to the Vikings, there is a good chance that they would have to play them again in the opening week of the playoffs.

I'm not worried about the Pack putting up points. I think after the conservative play calling in the game against the Browns, that LaFluer is going to open up the play book and have the offense cut it loose. And I think the team gets a jolt with Jaire coming back.

Cook and probably Jefferson is gonna get theirs, so I'm expecting a shootout.

Cousin Kirk won't be throwing interceptions Sunday night because he tested positive and isn't vaccinated.

Yesterday could have been and probably should have been a loss if the holding / pass interference was called on the interception that ended the game. It was also close at the end of the game last week as a penalty could have been called on the 2 point conversion. There have been too many games that were too close for comfort. A team should win by more than 2 points with 4 interceptions and a plus 4 turnover margin.
The Browns got screwed majorly…they always do though and you don’t have to even like the team to see it…..

Their backup is out too. Down to 3rd string QBs that have never played a game before

Wait, Mannion is also out?
ah, he just got activated in the past few hours. He was on the list at the time I read the ESPN article.

I always get nervous when some no name backup gets activated. Gives me flashbacks to 1994 Thanksgiving when Jason Garrett lit up the Packers.

Football PTSD is a real thing imo.

Last edited:
ah, he just got activated in the past few hours. He was on the list at the time I read the ESPN article.

I always get nervous when some no name backup gets activated. Gives me flashbacks to 1994 Thanksgiving when Jason Garrett lit up the Packers.

Football PTSD is a real thing imo.
Kinda giving me flashbacks of like 2 weeks ago

Back