Have the Packers figured out that the season has started?

So right now, if GB doesn't get the one seed, they most likely are the two seed. And if that were the case they could very well end up playing the Niners in the WC round. Unless they have Bakh, Meyers, Z, and Jaire, I'm not too excited about that matchup.

Doesn't number 2 play number 7? Can the Packers be number 2? They have the tiebreaker with the Cardinals and the Buccaneers so they probably would have to lose 2 games to drop below either of those 2? The Cowboys or Cardinals have to lose in their head to head game. I suppose if the Cowboys win all three and the Packers lose one of the remaining games, the Cowboys have the tiebreaker. The Cardinals have the Colts, Cowboys and Seahawks so I guess the Cardinals could they might lose a game. The Buccaneers basically have 3 byes with the Panthers, Jets and Panthers again.

The Packers could lose all 3 games and drop to 4th. The 49ers have 6 losses and are currently in 6th but the Packers are the North Division winners so 4th would be as low as they can go.

Last edited:
Doesn't number 2 play number 7? Can the Packers be number 2? They have the tiebreaker with the Cardinals and the Buccaneers so they probably would have to lose 2 games to drop below either of those 2? The Cowboys or Cardinals have to lose in their head to head game. I suppose if the Cowboys win all three and the Packers lose one of the remaining games, the Cowboys have the tiebreaker. The Cardinals have the Colts, Cowboys and Seahawks so I guess the Cardinals could they might lose a game. The Buccaneers basically have 3 byes with the Panthers, Jets and Panthers again.

The Packers could lose all 3 games and drop to 4th. The 49ers have 6 losses and are currently in 6th but the Packers are the North Division winners so 4th would be as low as they can go.

Mathematically it seems like the Packers should hold the one seed then. I was torn on if I wanted them to get home field again after the way that Bucs game went in Lambeau last season. But having that extra week to rest could pay dividends in regards to Rodgers' toe and getting some of our all pro starters back.

My biggest concern is they have home field locked up by the week 18 game against the Lions and they rest all the starters. We all remember how that turned out in 2011....

Mathematically it seems like the Packers should hold the one seed then. I was torn on if I wanted them to get home field again after the way that Bucs game went in Lambeau last season. But having that extra week to rest could pay dividends in regards to Rodgers' toe and getting some of our all pro starters back.

My biggest concern is they have home field locked up by the week 18 game against the Lions and they rest all the starters. We all remember how that turned out in 2011....

The Lions have always been tricky for the Packers in Detroit and the Lions have gotten some confidence back after beating the Vikings and the Cardinals. The last three games for the Packers are tricky. The Browns are still in the playoff hunt depending on what they do today against the Raiders. The Vikings have already beaten the Packers this season.

There is a chance that the Packers could lose all three games. They can't seem to get going at the start of games and they tail off badly at the end of games if they have a lead.

The Lions have always been tricky for the Packers in Detroit and the Lions have gotten some confidence back after beating the Vikings and the Cardinals. The last three games for the Packers are tricky. The Browns are still in the playoff hunt depending on what they do today against the Raiders. The Vikings have already beaten the Packers this season.

There is a chance that the Packers could lose all three games. They can't seem to get going at the start of games and they tail off badly at the end of games if they have a lead.

Jesus H Christ stop being so negative man

Always nice to see the Pack win, especially on Christmas day. But the offense is still off. They are much better in the red zone now, but instead of starting off really slow, they can't finish in the second half of games now.

The defense still has the tendency to get straight up gashed in the running game.

I still stand by this: they get Bakh, Jaire and Z back; they are going to the SB and winning that shit.

Packers will lose 1 of the remaining games. Likely Vikings

Then I think like always be 1 and done or lose the Conference game

Always nice to see the Pack win, especially on Christmas day. But the offense is still off. They are much better in the red zone now, but instead of starting off really slow, they can't finish in the second half of games now.

The defense still has the tendency to get straight up gashed in the running game.

I still stand by this: they get Bakh, Jaire and Z back; they are going to the SB and winning that shit.
Yeah once they get those guys back, everyone else slots down and they get so much better. Instead of Chandon Sullivan at CB3 it's Douglas. That's nuts.

Back