Have the Packers figured out that the season has started?

They should do something similar to this last weekend's game. Quick releases / shorter routes. I don't understand why they always fall back on routes that take an hour to develop.

I think this falls on Rodgers and his lack of discipline with the short passing game. If he plays like he did on Sunday against the Niners next week; he's gonna have another great game.

Carson Palmer tells young quarterbacks not to watch Aaron Rodgers. It's on Dan Patrick's You Tube from the 27th. It's unavailable on here.
v=p97io6U7q0I;list=TLPQMjkwOTIwMjGzr1PY8iDkbQ

Last edited:
Carson Palmer tells young quarterbacks not to watch Aaron Rodgers. It's on Dan Patrick's You Tube from the 27th. It's unavailable on here.
v=p97io6U7q0I;list=TLPQMjkwOTIwMjGzr1PY8iDkbQ

The Packers defense is much better when Kevin King isn't on the field.

The defense is not looking good at the start of this game.

The defense gives up the big play and it wasn't Kevin King but Jaire Alexander this time.

Stokes whiffs on the tackle.

Dam that was close. I think 23 was lined up offside. The long snapper can't pick up the ball and cock it. It should be snapped in one smooth motion to avoid that delay.

Jones should have come down with that dime of a pass from Rodgers before the half.

It was nice to have less drama in this game although the end of the first half was stressful.

Shit offense and a great time for the new punter to shank one.

Now the return of Missin' Crosby.

What the FUCK is King doing on the field????

Edit; It was 26, not 20.

Prevent defense sucks. Keep rushing the passer!

What the hell is going on with kickers today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back