Have open relationships become normalized?

That's like 60% of the conversations my mother had with all her single ho friends back in the day. Having a single mother who takes rando dudes around the kids is way worse than this; I lived it.

There was a guy who sorta looked like George Castanza from Seinfeld who liked my mother; head over heels in love with her and asked her to marry him. I swear to you I've never heard such cruel things said about a person as my mother would say about this guy. She hated him for liking her and hated him even more for putting up with her bad behavior. She even pawned his grandmother's ring and had one of the guys she was cheating with threaten him when he found out she was sleeping around. He found out she was cheating when she had the other man answer the phone during sex, btw.

Her and her boyfriend narrated that story to me when I was 9 years old?

Ga' damn. That's horrible. No disrespect to your mom but I think dude learned his lesson. After cheating on Castanza, I assumed her relationship with the other guy didn't last? That or she tried to get Castanza back or did she continue the cycle of various boyfriends?

Former UFC figher Kyle Kingsbury and his wife Natasha Wicks are pretty open about their open relationship. Even bringing multiple partners around their kids. Are they enlightened to a new way of life or setting themselves up for an epic breakdown?

P0yekej.jpg

One big happy FAMILY:
NApVVPD.jpg

9S7fCFf.jpg

And don't get mistaken, Kyle gets to have his fun too. The family that plays together stays together.
eeR5Pnn.jpg

Seems like a lot of effort to get through just to try to hide the fact likes to suck a dick once in a while.

Might as well just be single at that point and dating around. Its pretty much the same thing.

Back