Have open relationships become normalized?

Yes, I meant to say he didn’t know about it. I edited my post :)
And it is def fucked up. They met playing video games online, and then eventually met in person. She’s a cute, thin, blonde (Boise dime at least) that’s also a sexual tyrannosaurus, so he probably thought he hit the jackpot at first.
Poor dude is miserable now, while she bangs every chick in a 3 state radius and he gets nothing.

She won't even fuck him at all? Sounds like he needs to man up and either end the relationship or give her an ultimatum.

It probably works for like 1% of couples that try it. Jealousy is a bitch.

Look at all the relationship experts on Sherdog. I didn't know virgin incels were so knowledgeable on the subject!

She won't even fuck him at all? Sounds like he needs to man up and either end the relationship or give her an ultimatum.
I agree. And yeah—she identifies as bi, but really it surprises me that she married him (and it’s not even her first marriage lol) because she doesn’t seem to be attracted to guys really as far as I can tell. So this started out where he said she could fuck other chicks as long as he could watch; then it turned into him wanting in on the action, too (can’t say that I blame him). But this cramps her style because she’s not interested in that, she’s a hypersexual chick who just wants to be able to fuck a ton of other chicks without her husband caring. And tbf there are probably guys who would sign up for that. But this poor guy didn’t.

I agree. And yeah—she identifies as bi, but really it surprises me that she married him (and it’s not even her first marriage lol) because she doesn’t seem to be attracted to guys really as far as I can tell. So this started out where he said she could fuck other chicks as long as he could watch; then it turned into him wanting in on the action, too (can’t say that I blame him). But this cramps her style because she’s not interested in that, she’s a hypersexual chick who just wants to be able to fuck a ton of other chicks without her husband caring. And tbf there are probably guys who would sign up for that. But this poor guy didn’t.

I dont know why but the idea of my wife sleeping with other women doesnt bother me at all. Weird how that works. Whether im in on it or not. As long as im getting what I need (2x daily blowjobs).

But yeah if it wasnt out in the open from the beginning thats a problem.

It probably works for like 1% of couples that try it. Jealousy is a bitch.
With my friend jealousy didn't come into it. They were both cool with it, but if he was with another woman then he had to sex her the next day as a ground rule. And having sex with her became a chore.

They have to hate each other. They can’t love each other. It’s gross anyway.

<TheWire1>

Damn...what are they putting in those Onnit supps? Doesn't seem very Alpha Brain to me....

I could never be involved in a relationship like that because I'm monogamous by nature. But if Kingsbury & company are all happy with it then I'm not going to judge them. How it affects their son is, of course, a concern but I think he'll probably turn out just fine. Kids are resilient & plenty of decent, successful people have come out of situations a whole lot more fucked up than that. Believe me, if they can survive & thrive in environments with the amounts of deceit, infidelity & emotional & physical abuse that I've seen take place in supposed "traditional" marriages, then this kid will likely be OK.

Not saying that there aren't men and women that get off to it, but It goes against nature and biological evolution.
In general, I would agree that it is "biological" for men to want to spread the seed but for women to want to keep the seed...meaning that men want to sleep with many other women whereas women need a protector so it would follow they would want a man to be around 24/7 to offer that protection.

However, because humans are great apes, there is also a political/social aspect in our "biology," which relates to power. Are human beings patriarchical or matriarchical? I'm not sure if the answer is so clear cut. Women can use their sexuality to "enslave" or control men...by creating situations that would have men fight each other. However, men ultimately have an advantage in physical power. However, as a man ages, he loses some of that physical power and may gain the ability to retain "political/social" power by "pimping" out his wife/mate to other (younger) males (a form of cuckoldry) and thereby gaining power over those males indirectly.

Anyway, I don't have the answers as this is very deep, psychosexual stuff...but I found Ernest Hemingway's short story "The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber" to be very intriguing and touches on these issues.

If having sex with your partner is a chore, you're with the wrong person.
Yeah they broke up a month or so ago. He'd text me and say he supposed he had to, but really wasn't interested. Not sure if his girlfriend sleeps with other guys or not, they've been a thing for quite a while so I guess.

In general, I would agree that it is "biological" for men to want to spread the seed but for women to want to keep the seed...meaning that men want to sleep with many other women whereas women need a protector so it would follow they would want a man to be around 24/7 to offer that protection.

However, because humans are great apes, there is also a political/social aspect in our "biology," which relates to power. Are human beings patriarchical or matriarchical? I'm not sure if the answer is so clear cut. Women can use their sexuality to "enslave" or control men...by creating situations that would have men fight each other. However, men ultimately have an advantage in physical power. However, as a man ages, he loses some of that physical power and may gain the ability to retain "political/social" power by "pimping" out his wife/mate to other (younger) males (a form of cuckoldry) and thereby gaining power over those males indirectly.

Anyway, I don't have the answers as this is very deep, psychosexual stuff...but I found Ernest Hemingway's short story "The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber" to be very intriguing and touches on these issues.
Women see different men as useful in different ways at times.

It’s not for me, but as long as they’re all consenting adults and they all agree on the rules, no issues.

Back