Have open relationships become normalized?

Really? Well I hope you put them in their place.
Tried to but it’s sort of like talking to a brick wall, y’know? There are people where the idea of “get married to one person, have kids, share home, raise family, till death do us part” is so concretized that they literally can’t envision any other type of relationship, and view any other type of relationship as an aberration. When the reality is: one of the great things about being human is that we can create relationships and situations that are uniquely suited to us, rather than force ourselves to fit into a mold.

Tried to but it’s sort of like talking to a brick wall, y’know? There are people where the idea of “get married to one person, have kids, share home, raise family, till death do us part” is so concretized that they literally can’t envision any other type of relationship, and view any other type of relationship as an aberration. When the reality is: one of the great things about being human is that we can create relationships and situations that are uniquely suited to us, rather than force ourselves to fit into a mold.
We married when we did because we had to. We were engaged for years before then and if we'd stayed that way nothing would be different. Nothing against people who get married obviously but trying to ram it down unmarried people's throats are stupid. Just because you haven't, doesn't mean you love each other any less than if you had, and you're not in aa committed relationship with the same values as if you'd walked down the aisle.

I am in an open relationship. I can't promise her that I won't have sex with a gorgeous woman should the possibility arise and plus I like sexual variety. I get bored of having sex with the same woman.

As long as you're honest about it there isn't much of an issue.

I am in an open relationship. I can't promise her that I won't have sex with a gorgeous woman should the possibility arise and plus I like sexual variety. I get bored of having sex with the same woman.

As long as you're honest about it there isn't much of an issue.
Does she sleep with other guys as well?

It is and usually the men are bisexual or give in and the woman pushes it

She's allowed to as it wouldn't last if only I had permission to sleep with whom I want unfortunately. But that's the nature of the beast as they say.
Yeah, same with my friend and while she did, i wasn't like she was getting DPd and stuff like he was doing with other women. And he was doing it far more frequently.

Yeah, same with my friend and while she did, i wasn't like she was getting DPd and stuff like he was doing with other women. And he was doing it far more frequently.
A lot of modern women are very open to it, you'd be surprised.

Plus if she tries to cause me drama or give me shit I always have backup options lol.

Dorty Bastaads

Don't know a single person in that kind of relationship in real life. My mom and stepfather actually had an open style relationship when I was a kid, but this was because they were hippies, but they still tried to keep it secret from us kids. I remember coming home and finding my revolting stepfather with another woman. The whole concept disgusts me.

Most of the cases I have seen and heard the woman pushes to open the relationship or the guy does and the guy is bisexual. Meaning he mostly dates men. Men cannot get laid 1/1000000 million as easy as women can. A lot of these stories the guy is going on dates with men while the woman is going on dates with men.

I have some friends who are in an open relationship and are about the get married.

I don't get it, but whatever. It's not normalized yet, idk if it ever will be.

it's twisted.
couples that serial date multiple people should never get married. it shames the institution of marriage.

Most of the cases I have seen and heard the woman pushes to open the relationship or the guy does and the guy is bisexual. Meaning he mostly dates men. Men cannot get laid 1/1000000 million as easy as women can. A lot of these stories the guy is going on dates with men while the woman is going on dates with men.
I have literally never heard this, lol.

Former UFC figher Kyle Kingsbury and his wife Natasha Wicks are pretty open about their open relationship. Even bringing multiple partners around their kids. Are they enlightened to a new way of life or setting themselves up for an epic breakdown?

P0yekej.jpg

One big happy FAMILY:
NApVVPD.jpg

9S7fCFf.jpg

And don't get mistaken, Kyle gets to have his fun too. The family that plays together stays together.
eeR5Pnn.jpg

Having a loyal wife and being able to sleep around with other girls is the original GOAT relationship for men.

Sharing your girl with other men... not so much lol.

I have literally never heard this, lol.
It can be the opposite. I have a friend (acquaintance, really—former co-worker) who is polyamorous, bisexual, and a sex addict lol. She neglected to mention these details to her husband until they were already married, and that’s created a fucked up mess. He’s tried to be understanding of it, but the marriage is just totally crumbling. It goes back to what I was saying about “agreed upon rules”— she has certain conditions that she wants the marriage to operate under, which he did not know about and did not agree to. That’s pretty fucked up.

It goes back to what I was saying about “agreed upon rules”— she has certain conditions that she wants the marriage to operate under, which he did know about and did not agree to. That’s pretty fucked up.

You mean to say he *didn't* know about there? Or else I'm confused. But yeah that's fucked up.

You mean to say he *didn't* know about there? Or else I'm confused. But yeah that's fucked up.
Yes, I meant to say he didn’t know about it. I edited my post :)
And it is def fucked up. They met playing video games online, and then eventually met in person. She’s a cute, thin, blonde (Boise dime at least) that’s also a sexual tyrannosaurus, so he probably thought he hit the jackpot at first.
Poor dude is miserable now, while she bangs every chick in a 3 state radius and he gets nothing.

Back