@Silver
Reaction score
If khabib cant make weight, Conor vs Nate

If Conor flakes, Poirier gets well-deserved TS vs Khabib

Its Fkin perfect. Please Dana dont be an idiot

Last edited:
Poirier would probably beat the TS tbh.

Hopefully no pullouts, I will shoot myself

Agreed. This would be wise.... But, I think Ferguson (being the most recent interim LW champ that didn't lose the belt) gets to step in if either Khabib or Connor pull out.

I was thinking they are doing that since both cards are on 3rd but then I notice it's different month.

Khabib pulled out of 4 fights and missed weight once.
That's the smart move.

Agreed. This would be wise.... But, I think Ferguson (being the most recent interim LW champ that didn't lose the belt) gets to step in if either Khabib or Connor pull out.
I love Tony, and hate he got shafted by the UFC... If he can be healthy and is willing to go through camp to be a backup for Khabib vs Conor then be it.

However, i dont think hes ready.

Just have Nate as the 3rd wheel in case either man cant fight. Pay him a decent amount just to make weight in case khabib can't.

Take Diaz out of that fight, put Ferguson in THEN switch it to 229. Diaz needs to stop acting like a spoiled kid, and realize that the UFC does not owe him anything.

That would be too easy, with our luck Khabib missed weight and Conor refuses to fight anyone unless he’s given 51% of the UFC’s assets lol.

I imagine they will have tony getting ready if he is able. They will definately have a back up plan on this one.. They cant afford not to.

Back