Have Khabib Fans broken Dana's Instagram?

Maybe we'll get some more Dana responses to add to the scrapbook.

Holy shit! Haha. Khabib's title shot was already inevitable... This just solidifies it. Dana always listens to what the fans want... So he says :p

Oh my god, its spammed by bots for fuck sake.... Its russia... How are you this dense...

Holy shit! Haha. Khabib's title shot was already inevitable... This just solidifies it. Dana always listens to what the fans want... So he says :p

Dana only listens to the fans when they want the same thing that he wants.

I wonder what dana will do now. What happens if every Russian guy campaigns like that.

You are actually retarded
Are you always so offensive or did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. I'm just reposting an article from fightland and trying to generate some conversation. No need for low class jabs.

Are you always so offensive or did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. I'm just reposting an article from fightland and trying to generate some conversation. No need for low class jabs.
No im only offensive because it hurts me every time i realize this sport is filled with morons. Yes its fucking bots, there is no debate here.

No im only offensive because it hurts me every time i realize this sport is filled with morons. Yes its fucking bots, there is no debate here.
Dude, why would bots have private accounts and no weird links to click on?

I can avoid all of it by literally not looking at comments

At this rate Dana is going to feed Khabib to Sage

Lol

Even on the week old videos they are spamming it

Putin putting his paid internet shills and spam bots to good use finally.

I'm sure Dana took the time to look at every single dick pic they sent him.

Back