Have Conor vs Tony? or make Tony wait?

Conor's power and precision striking > Tony's cardio and striking. I am a fan of Tony and would like to see him beat the shit out of Conor however, Tony is too easy to hit.

We don't even know if Conor will manage to stay out of jail long enough to get another fight booked.

Conor's suspension was shorter than Khabib's, but Khabib will fight before Conor (and has a fight booked). Conor's "retired" and until the rape case comes to a conclusion (and IF he's not convicted) the UFC isn't going to book him a fight.

what exactly did you say in your previous 5 posts? LOL
ive never even seen a post get more than 1000 likes

I say give Tony the option. If he wants to wait, let him wait and don't go public like he ducked Conor. If he wants to stay active, let him. He won't be fighting Khabib until December at the earliest, so it would give him an opportunity to stay sharp waiting on his title shot.

The best thing to do would be to make it the co-main event for Khabib/Poirier if they're gonna do it.

As much as I want to see Conor vs Tony, I'd prefer Tony waited because I think Conor knocks him out, which might spoil any chances we have of ever seeing him and Khabib face each other (at least when it matters the most.)

Lol

Still deluded into thinking Conor ko's anyone not manlet sized.

Tony vs Khabib has to happen above all else. I would maybe root for Dustin, but not now because we have to have Tony/Khabib. It's the fight that will define this golden era of lightweights

I really think that kabib vs tony need to happen as soon as possible.
Conor vs tony would be probably the better ppv ufc has ever recorded but conor seems really out of the game, if mcgregor wasn't millionaire this fight would be already booked, i have no doubt.

Ferguson should not have to fight anybody else before a title shot! 12 wins in a row! What does a guy have to do to earn this shot?? I would love to see Ferguson fight all the top guys, but he has earned his title shot. I would wait if I was him, but a fight with McGregor would be his big money fight, and would be hard to pass up.

If Khabib pulls his "get injured" shit again, then yes, make Tony vs Conor - would be great trash talk, a great fight, and ultimately the great payday that Tony deserves

Conor is trying to negotiate a major payday for his career ending loss.

He's not trying to get butchered by Tony for nothing. He can explain away tapping but what excuses are he gonna give when his face looks like it went through a wood chipper?

How many out here actually think McGregor is ever going to fight again? I am not so sure. I thought I heard that he wouldn't fight again without getting a share in the UFC ownership. He acts like he is on another level from everybody else. Well, he hasn't won a fight since 2016 and a lot of fans are fed up with him. I know I am. It's OK with me if he never fights again, the sport will survive without his giant ego.

Stylistically this fight will be crazy.

If Tony beats Conor that makes his match with Khabib gynormous. The casuals will know who Tony is.

If Conor beats Tony, than I argue that he deserves a rematch with Khabib. The prefight would be hilarious.
Even though we expect it to be like last time, Conor will somehow convince you guys things will be different.
Either fights will be huge after Tony vs Conor.

I think this is the fight to make while Khabib fights Poirier.

This is what I want to happen.

I wouldnt be surprised if "something" happens to poirier and we get Conor vs Khabib though.
Conor would NEVER fight Tony.
NEVER
Besides, Dana would NOT want to promote him on go off on world tours like they did with Aldo.
First of all because Tony if cringe as fuck.
Second because he does not get fazed.
Last (but not least), Conor would not be able to bully him, but Tony would probably be able to humiliate Conor.

And as fighting goes, Tony is in your face and a never ending cardio while Conor has no cardio and no heart.

This fight would end Conor, and everyone knows it.

I think its the only time i would agree with Fergie taking another fight,thats not for a belt,is if he gets a match with Connie.
It would a perfect redemption for Connie IF he beats someone like El Cucuy.
Nobody would dare to say he can’t get a tittle shot after that.

And Tony deserves a red sombrero night.

Its not gonna happen since we know Connie only puts his ass on the line when he can get a good way out even if he loses.

Khabib wants to fight again in December. Ferguson should wait to get his title shot. Conor should fight someone else later this year (i.e. Gaethje). If Conor wins, then set up a rematch sometime in 2020 against the Ferguson vs. Khabib/Poirer winner.

Connie is legit scared to call out that name. Sending him in there with Cucuy is like a death sentence.

Stylistically this fight will be crazy.

If Tony beats Conor that makes his match with Khabib gynormous. The casuals will know who Tony is.

If Conor beats Tony, than I argue that he deserves a rematch with Khabib. The prefight would be hilarious.
Even though we expect it to be like last time, Conor will somehow convince you guys things will be different.
Either fights will be huge after Tony vs Conor.

I think this is the fight to make while Khabib fights Poirier.

This is what I want to happen.

I wouldnt be surprised if "something" happens to poirier and we get Conor vs Khabib though.
Conor is slightly scared of tony tho. So that fight won’t happen at all.

Conor seems to think he's going to get an instant rematch by just waiting on the sidelines. He is wasting his prime.

I always prefer fighters to be active and fight more when they're healthy--if him and khabib are as good as they think they are, then they'll meet regardless. That said, i wouldn't critique him if he waited either.

Back