Have Conor vs Tony? or make Tony wait?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
Stylistically this fight will be crazy.

If Tony beats Conor that makes his match with Khabib gynormous. The casuals will know who Tony is.

If Conor beats Tony, than I argue that he deserves a rematch with Khabib. The prefight would be hilarious.
Even though we expect it to be like last time, Conor will somehow convince you guys things will be different.
Either fights will be huge after Tony vs Conor.

I think this is the fight to make while Khabib fights Poirier.

This is what I want to happen.

I wouldnt be surprised if "something" happens to poirier and we get Conor vs Khabib though.

Khabib vs Tony and nothing else.

Make Tony wait
Imagine wanting to see fighters fight
Inactivity >>>>
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
J U S T
S I T

For Tony's sake, I'd really enjoy Conor being his next fight. But I think another loss for the cash cow at this point would be bad for the UFC. I think it is a long shot, very long.

For Tony's sake, I'd really enjoy Conor being his next fight. But I think another loss for the cash cow at this point would be bad for the UFC. I think it is a long shot, very long.

This is a winnable fight for Conor. I wouldnt be surprised if Conor see's a bunch of holes in his game and is confident he can beat Tony.

Partially why I think he might accept.

Also Tony would be hilariously cringy in the trash talk department against Conor. I can only imagine their verbal back and forth. I think it will sell big with their prefight. Conor's not going to accept a fight unless there is a big show surrounding it.

Tony probably wouldn't be opposed to that McGregor paycheck but maybe the fans can get some crowdfunding going to subsidise the Ferguson family while he sits on the sidelines waiting on Khabib.

Agreed TS. With Khabib and Dustin already booked and approaching now, the UFC should definitely book this fight.

It would give Tony a well deserved payday and make him a huge star(unfortunately a lot of people still don't know who Tony is and how great he is) and it would allow Conor to prove that he is in fact and elite LW and it would set up the rematch perfectly (which is what the ufc inevitably want)

Makes sense, book it Dana!

Fuck Poirier and fuck Conor, just cancel everything and let Khabib vs Tony finally happen.

This is a winnable fight for Conor. I wouldnt be surprised if Conor see's a bunch of holes in his game and is confident he can beat Tony.

Partially why I think he might accept.

Also Tony would be hilariously cringy in the trash talk department against Conor. I can only imagine their verbal back and forth. I think it will sell big with their prefight. Conor's not going to accept a fight unless there is a big show surrounding it.
Conor has had his will broken, and his gas tank emptied multiple times. That's blood in the water before we even put the shark in the tank. I never say never in MMA, but Conor would have less chance than most of the top 10 imo.

But I'm all for Tony getting a Red Panty night.

/thread

forget everything i said. listen to this guy

463767.jpg

Vs.

414121.jpg

Not even close.

Conor has had his will broken, and his gas tank emptied multiple times. That's blood in the water before we even put the shark in the tank. I never say never in MMA, but Conor would have less chance than most of the top 10 imo.

But I'm all for Tony getting a Red Panty night.

its either a finish in the first 2 rounds for conor or finish for Tony in the later rounds.

Conor needs to just be active again if he wants a TS. Well active and get at least a win again.

A ridiculous idea... you are on a frickin' 12-win streak, and then you still have to beat Conor McGregor before Uncle Dana graciously gives you a title shot? (Or not?)

As much as I want to see Conor vs Tony, I'd prefer Tony waited because I think Conor knocks him out, which might spoil any chances we have of ever seeing him and Khabib face each other (at least when it matters the most.)

As much as I want to see Conor vs Tony, I'd prefer Tony waited because I think Conor knocks him out, which might spoil any chances we have of ever seeing him and Khabib face each other (at least when it matters the most.)

I want to see Tony/Beeb also. But I'd have to say that DP is more likely to beat Khabib, than Conor beating Ferg.

We don't even know if Conor will manage to stay out of jail long enough to get another fight booked.

Conor's suspension was shorter than Khabib's, but Khabib will fight before Conor (and has a fight booked). Conor's "retired" and until the rape case comes to a conclusion (and IF he's not convicted) the UFC isn't going to book him a fight.

GOAT post to like ratio.
Guy makes his 5th post to the heavies in a decade, I'm inclined to take that shit serious.

Back