Have brought a Turkish style kebab

Let’s hope it taste better than it looks. Helluva combo btw, wanna know how I know you’re hammered?

That burger looks like it has three kids and a mortgage.

lol, I just laughed so hard. I stared at the picture for like a minute trying to understand and audibly said to no one "I can't be the only person who doesn't see the Kebab."

<TheWire1>
Isn't the kebab just the meat? It doesn't need to be on the stick, I've ordered kebab plates and it was like that

Isn't the kebab just the meat? It doesn't need to be on the stick, I've ordered kebab plates and it was like that
I guess it would have to be here. I honestly have no idea... It just doesn't look like what I'm used to at all.

Here is how kebab should look like so you know for the next time when they try to trick you with that weird stuff you took
foto_menu_durum.jpg

doner-kebab-is-lying-cutting-board-shawarma-with-meat-onions-salad-lies-dark-old-wooden-table_120795-11.jpg

Looking good! The Microwave ain't just there for the atmosphere ...

<Dany07>

Here is how kebab should look like so you know for the next time when they try to trick you with that weird stuff you took
foto_menu_durum.jpg

doner-kebab-is-lying-cutting-board-shawarma-with-meat-onions-salad-lies-dark-old-wooden-table_120795-11.jpg
Kebab is just an overall term for grilled meat. There are tons of different Kebabs besides the rolled one like Lamachun or Döner. So before you post some nonsense next time you should inform yourself about the topic first.

That being said, I doubt TS had veil. Looks more like cheap chicken...

Last edited:
Kebab is just an overall term for grilled meat. There are tons of different Kebabs besides the rolled one like Lamachun or Döner. So before you post some nonsense next time you should inform yourself about the topic first.

That being said, I doubt TS had veil. Looks more like cheap chicken...
Your Av is kind of terrifying. May I ask what that's from?

Back