Have a feeling that Neil Magny will snatch the title at some stage like Bisping has done

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Yes, I know you are going to laugh. But the dude seems to be getting better and better while others are falling away. Has insane cardio and always steps in and takes the short notice fights. You could also argue that his beat down of Lombard made it easier for Dan Henderson. I can see The Gazelle getting the title sometime in 2017.

His cardio is great but I don't see it happening. He sure did fuck up Lombard though

his height/reach always gives him a chance as long as he doesnt have to fight maia again

I can see The Gazelle getting the title sometime in 2017.

No one knows what a gazelle is anyway. This is America, motherfucker, get it right.

Nope. Magny's luck will run out once he fights better competition.

Magny will compete for the title in 2017. Super talented

He should have never even gotten the decision over gastelum. I think he's lucky he didn't fight dhk. Even cerrone would put a beating on him.

This was brutal.

48724_ricciko.gif

Last edited:
Hmmmm. His chin is very suspect.

Maybe fighting 297 times last year wasn't a good idea.

Neil Magny is black. But he isn't so athletic and explosive.

His weakness is his ground game. Woodley is a tough match up. Wonderboy vs Magny would be a good fight in my opinion.

I don't think so, his biggest win is vs Lombard- and he is a bust. All top welterweights will beat him, he is lucky that Wonderboy pulled out.

Magny's going to get exposed as soon as he fights a top guy like Lombard.

I could see him snagging a belt at some point, but I wouldn't bet on it at this point. I think his best win is Gastelum and that should have been a draw and Gastelum looked like he would have won it in 5 rounds.

I am super impressed by Magny though. He's a lot like Matt Brown in that he doesn't have a ton of god-given ability but he's technical everywhere. He fights much smarter than Brown though and it's hard to bet against a guy who fights that cleverly and won't ever beat himself.

Magny might literally win or compete for the title on volume

I can see it, it's definitely in the realm of possibilty but by no means in any relation to Bisping imo. Magny will be there on his own accord.

Back