Haunted Houses

Spounman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Supposedly real ones, not the Halloween amusement variety.

I watched this video on the curse of Led Zeppelin and they brought up Boleskine house and how it was built in the 1700's, owned by Aleister Crowley then owned by Jimmy Page. Apparently a lot of crazy things have happened there over the years. Anyone have any experiences at a famous haunted house, or any house for that matter?

I want to believe in haunted houses. But when people think they're seeing something, it's either power of suggestion/imagination or they're straight up lying about it.

If proof of ghosts ever comes out, I'll immediately find Jeebus and repent.

if ghost want to see masturbate, it's their loss really....

I want to believe in haunted houses. But when people think they're seeing something, it's either power of suggestion/imagination or they're straight up lying about it.

If proof of ghosts ever comes out, I'll immediately find Jeebus and repent.
I've had experiences but I also believe the mind is very powerful and it could be something within your brain function.

So if you tear down a house that is supposedly haunted do the ghosts just say fuck it and decide they're dead?

I think they're a good place to start if our government is serious about the war on terror.

Pour one out for our fellow Sherbro @Ronnie911 who is still stuck in the purgatory of his haunted house
giphy.webp

My girlfriend in high school lived in a haunted house but i tend to think it was the family that was haunted and not the house. That whole family was deeply troubled.

It’s all very silly stuff, but since we’re approaching Halloween I’m into it. Suspension of disbelief is your friend for this stuff, but the shelf life for that is pretty short and is done by Nov 1

Those old houses from centuries ago aren't even haunted at all. They were just built poorly with no standards back in that era.
If you hear something go bump in the night, it means that house is gradually falling apart.

I don't know if they still kept houses untouched from the Colonial era for tourists to see in Williamsburg, VA (formerly known as Jamestown), but you can get an idea of how poor the standards were for housing back then.

Last edited:
I talk smack about ghost , demons , devil's , since I was a teen. I still sleep like a baby anywhere I go .

Back