Social Haunted by Demons or Ghosts? Craigslist Ad

No MSG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Found this ad in the Barter section here in Portland today.

Haunted by Demons or Ghosts (Portland)

If you are having issues with any demons or ghosts or aliens or anything else the general public may not be or believe to be. Well let me start by saying I believe you. I can also help you I've made it my own personal Angelic Reason to battle Demons head on and cast them out like the lying pigs they are.....if your being picked on I'll challenge your demon to a brawl.....if you got a haunted place I'll eat some mushrooms and spend the night..either way this does not scare me however it intrigues and entices me..... I'm also a healer I can heal with my hands.if the conditions are write and I release trapped emotions with the emotion code ............I'm also an ordained Minister my blood line comes from ancient royal and spiritual descendants I take my life very seriously and not so serious at all...
If you got somthin you can't talk to no one about except me well here I am....
I can also Marry people Or Bury People or make holy water and kill vampires

My name is Logan Howlette Wolverine

Capture4.PNG

If vampires were real I'd love to be a Vampire hunter IRL honestly

Kamala Harris can haunt me when Im in the shower.

Wall Street wasn't going to occupy itself, was it?

Sounds like a crafty Entrepreneur

More reasons why you don't need a college degree to make lots of money.

i was raised in the new age movement and this is not far off from a whole bunch of people i have known or heard of. there is a woman in park city utah, a wealthy resort town who teaches that there is no need to give money to the poor. it is enough that you should just touch the poor and your better dna will transmit to them changing their entire bloodline.

If vampires were real I'd love to be a Vampire hunter IRL honestly
Like in John Carpenter's vampires, where they were just blue collar dudes doing a job, like exterminators. That movie was cool.

Back