Hatton Malignaggi looking set for November

not sure how hatton can do that when Cotto could not.

also...torres better beat holt again. this time he won't have a nation on his side.

the difference is that Cotto keeps his distance and fights more of a boxing match while Ricky will get inside and fight Malignaggi in a style that Malignaggi hasn't seen yet. Paulie can box, but can he brawl?

Toney KO'd Holyfield, yet Lennox Lewis couldn't?
Torrecampo & Singsurat KO'd Pacquiao, yet Morales couldn't?
Ranee Ganoy KO'd Robbie Pedan, yet Barrera couldn't?
William Joppy KO'd Duran, yet Hagler couldn't?
Vivian Harris KO'd Urkal, yet Tszyu couldn't?

Fighter A not being as good as fighter B, does not mean he wouldn't do better against fighter C.

Capeish?

Well said sir.

Hatton 2nd round KO.

:icon_surp

Ok i'll say win for Hatton by UD (Not close)

the difference is that Cotto keeps his distance and fights more of a boxing match while Ricky will get inside and fight Malignaggi in a style that Malignaggi hasn't seen yet. Paulie can box, but can he brawl?

I think one of the biggest factors in this fight is how much the ref will let Hatton brawl on the inside. The ref in the first Malignaggi/N'dou fight was quick to break the fighters up whenever they came together and as a result, Paulie stayed out of trouble and ended up looking pretty good. If this fight is held on Malignaggi's turf, as has been rumoured, I wouldn't be surprised if the ref favors Paulie's style and Malignaggi pulls off a surprise win.

might be paulie's turf but make no mistake about it, Hatton will have more fans in attendance.

So...is anybody excited for this fight?

Back