Hatton/Lazcano plus Malignaggi/Ndou2 Today on Versus

These guys are talking like the first fight was a blowout. I know one of the judges had it that way, but it was closer than the scores indicated.

anybody think its weird they have cut out before the end of the round on the Verses feed twice now...

by the way what a dumb choice by paulie to get the hair done.

Paulie keeps trying to lead with a left hook while he's still way too far outside.

anybody think its weird they have cut out before the end of the round on the Verses feed twice now...

by the way what a dumb choice by paulie to get the hair done.

Yeah, they go to commercials. Sucks, but free TV has to make money somehow.

These guys are talking like the first fight was a blowout. I know one of the judges had it that way, but it was closer than the scores indicated.

Don't forget they are tryna hype a Hatton/Malignaggi fight, so they are gonna hype them both up as much as possible.

if i was Ndou, i would be hitting the back of the head every chance got. imagine how distracting it would be if half of your extensions are hanging from your head.

"if you see the punches coming, they cant hurt you"...i think i disagree with that assertion. Especially considering he kind of just caught paulie.

Don't forget they are tryna hype a Hatton/Malignaggi fight, so they are gonna hype them both up as much as possible.

True.

Yes it is weird that VS keeps cutting so quick. Espn finds a way to jam in commercials between rounds without cutting them off.

Yeah, they go to commercials. Sucks, but free TV has to make money somehow.

oh i know...it just seems like they have been cutting out before the round actually ended. I mean only like a second or so before the bell, but it seems like both verses and espn (the only free ones i really catch, usually they are a few moments after the bell

oh i know...it just seems like they have been cutting out before the round actually ended. I mean only like a second or so before the bell, but it seems like both verses and espn (the only free ones i really catch, usually they are a few moments after the bell

Yeah, I noticed that too.

I made it 11 secs left on the clock when they cut then!

Paulie's trying to look like like Matisyahu with those extensions.

Nice to see Paulie left his bicycle in the US. Guess he figured it wouldn't work for him in the UK, where it would be much harder to impress the judges with his bicycle. not getting gift hometown decision in this one Paulie.

Nice little right hand Ndou snuck in there

I dont think Paulie wants to learn how to fight inside, it doesnt work out great here, and would probably be about the worst choice he could make fighting hatton in england.

I dont think Paulie wants to learn how to fight inside, it doesnt work out great here, and would probably be about the worst choice he could make fighting hatton in england.

Good job the fight would happen in the US then...

Back