Hate Crime: Policing Thought

Conservatives on Hate crime legislation: Don't police my thoughts! First amendment!

Conservatives on Kaepernick kneeling for the national anthem: How dare you insult the troops! I will boycott any team and apparel company that hires you!

PS, before you say its different because public vs private, the principle remains the same. Conservatives get their panties in a bunch about cancel culture except when they cancel people like Kaepernick or anyone they deem insufficiently patriotic. The reason this country is falling apart is because of bad faith arguments and selective application of principles.
I think most Conservatives are indifferent to whether or not a foot ball player kneels. And maybe 0.0001 would boycott one of his sponsors over it. Liberals care more about this stuff

I think most Conservatives are indifferent to whether or not a foot ball player kneels. And maybe 0.0001 would boycott one of his sponsors over it. Liberals care more about this stuff
This is false. There is a reason 31 teams didn't even consider signing Kaepernick.

Yeah, you made it clear that you think criminal penalties for thought is the same as not going to a celebrity's sports game for actions because they don't want to pay to watch a protest. It was just unbelievably retarded.

I was making an argument about principles, not about legality. I'm sorry your brain is too stupid to carry multiple thoughts at once. I tried making it easier for you by including the PS, I just underestimated how dumb you are.

I was making an argument about principles, not about legality. I'm sorry your brain is too stupid to carry multiple thoughts at once. I tried making it easier for you by including the PS, I just underestimated how dumb you are.
LOL, you said something monumentally retarded and are now getting angry at other people for noticing.

If you, at your job at Burger King, said to a Mexican customer "God, Mexico is a such a shithole full of scumbags", should he be forced to continue eating there, or would that be pretty much the same as reading someone's mind to have them arrested?

Last edited:
LOL, you said something monumentally retarded and are now getting angry at other people for noticing.

If you, at your job at Burger King, said to a Mexican customer "God, Mexico is a such a shithole full of scumbags", should he be forced to continue eating there, or would that be pretty much the same as reading someone's mind to have them arrested?

What other people are "noticing" lol? Its just you and some other idiot on Sherdog, I literally couldn't care less what 2 Sherbros think. But thanks for reminding me why i never come to the WarRoom, its the backwater of Sherdog.

Also, Omar never called America a shithole, thats a straw man argument. In fact, Trump has gotten closer to calling America a shithole during his first election. His entire platform was that Obama turned this country into a dump. Hmm, wonder why conservatives didn't call him "ungrateful" for the millions of dollars this country allowed him to earn. I guess since he's a white man he's allowed to criticize America. Conservative hypocrisy.

Resisting the lefts agenda is essentially a hate crime.

In Europe, you can already get in deep shit if you have unauthorized views on immigration, medical treatment, global warming, foreign policy....etc.

You can't paint the streets without permission from the local government. It's vandalism but not a hate crime. They even said "all lives matter."

Hate crime legislation is dumb, the actions are what matters.
Did someone replied "They don't" or I misheard?

Good for them. They deserve to get “charged” with a Hate Crime.

Whether or not they get convicted is another story.

Maybe they will think twice the next time they try to oppose anti-racism.

What other people are "noticing" lol? Its just you and some other idiot on Sherdog, I literally couldn't care less what 2 Sherbros think. But thanks for reminding me why i never come to the WarRoom, its the backwater of Sherdog.

Also, Omar never called America a shithole, thats a straw man argument. In fact, Trump has gotten closer to calling America a shithole during his first election. His entire platform was that Obama turned this country into a dump. Hmm, wonder why conservatives didn't call him "ungrateful" for the millions of dollars this country allowed him to earn. I guess since he's a white man he's allowed to criticize America. Conservative hypocrisy.
Omar?
<FookIsThatGuy>

Is this some confused blend of responses to more than 1 thread?

The eff does "white man" have to do with anything? You seem obsessed with race where it isn't related to anything. Yes, Trump said the last president did a terrible job. Thomas Sowell, who is black, said the same thing. I don't recall either of them saying the country needs to be dismantled and rebuilt from scratch.

You sound like a legit crazy person, confusing unrelated threads and making unrelated comparisons that make no sense to anyone but yourself, and it's pretty pointless to try to talk you out of years brainwashing by pointing it out to you on a karate forum.

Last edited:
If someone knew their laws well, they'd be easily justified to "vandalize" this road in order to make a court case out of it.

A local government cannot authorize political messages on its streets or else Donald Trump should put MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN on every federal highway.

BLM is a political organization and the phrase is political. They have to walk a fine line on "allowing this" but then not allowing other political speech. This kind of court case can either close the door to painting this BLM crap or open the door for further divisive political speech.

Thanks, leftists. Once again you've made the world a worse place.

"Hate crime" laws are Orwellian nonsense that only fuel the vacuous presupposition that hatred for a demographic group is a mortal character flaw, as opposed to all other character flaws from which unethical actions proceed. They should be abolished.

IF those are hate crimes, can we charge this person with premeditated attempted murder/death threats?
107367216_300732404616668_6995607348547080088_n.jpg

Hate crime laws have always been stupid IMO. What, so I killed a guy but didn't hate him = not as big of a deal? He's dead by my hands.

So if you hate someone, make sure it is via a healthy, lawful, state-approved reason. Like if they're Republican, for instance.

Derrr

Providing different sentences for "hate crimes" was always a 1st amendment violation. I don't understand how "hate crimes" have held up as constitutional in our court system. I think many people looked the other way because previously hate crimes were only accompanied by violent crimes. However, if you commit a crime, the charge and potential sentencing should be the same regardless of motive, otherwise you are policing someone's thought (and in many cases assuming their thought process). Thought is never illegal though, as it is intertwined with free speech.

The couple below painted over a "Black Lives Matter" mural, and they were charged with a "hate crime." Their only real crime might be "vandalism," which isn't exactly in short supply these days. This is grossly unconstitutional, but that is the world we live in today:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/marti...qfOlfB8Z_OtkKmcWMrb0q53XAdbQZJMBdOdRiD_LomfJU

I know this sounds dumb, but what exactly did the guy do? The video I watched only shows him standing there egging her on.

Conservatives on Hate crime legislation: Don't police my thoughts! First amendment!

Conservatives on Kaepernick kneeling for the national anthem: How dare you insult the troops! I will boycott any team and apparel company that hires you!

PS, before you say its different because public vs private, the principle remains the same. Conservatives get their panties in a bunch about cancel culture except when they cancel people like Kaepernick or anyone they deem insufficiently patriotic. The reason this country is falling apart is because of bad faith arguments and selective application of principles.
One is a government enacted legislation. The other is a private boycott.

Fun fact, the constitution provides protection from the government, not from individuals. Nobody is calling for Kaepernick to be arrested and charged with treason.

Indeed. And if sherdog is a microcosm of society at large, we are doomed.

Take it from me, being principled is a HORRIBLE existence haha.

When I defend free speech for liberals... Conservatives hate me.

When I defend free speech for conservatives... Liberals hate me.

People say they want to be principled, but unless you're okay being hated by EVERYONE, it's not worth it for most.

Actively stating that white lives don't matter -> promotion.
Painting over black lives matter -> hate crime.

People who defend this shit are sick in the head.

Edit: It is hilarious that they painted over the yellow parts only it seems. That wouldn't remove the lettering, it would just read 'black lives matter' in a dark font.

Only dummies in those groups say that, not every says whites lives don't matter. Stop it lol.

Back