Hatashita, slow to send shipment?

Calc

White Belt
Reaction score
I ordered a Fuji Gi 07/04-2008 and it got shipped yesterday. It will take another 10-14 days until it arrives.
They are also slow to respond to email.

Is it normal to wait this long?

I never e-mailed them but I did order a couple of pair of shorts and got them in about 2 business days. Faster than I've ever received anything I've ever bought on-line. Sample size of 1 doesn't tell much though.

I quess it can happen to anyone. I'm still waiting for my gi. Good thing I hurt my shoulder and can't roll for a couple of weeks :)

It took them like 4 weeks to send me the wrong item. I never got refunded the shipping and return shipping. Only the cost of the item. That said, even though I had put down the exact model/ item number and it being their mistake. I would NEVER buy from them again.

It seems to be a mixed bag when you order from them.

Personally when i ordered a fuji gi from them it was pretty quick arriving with in a week. Depends on where you leave to and weekends and such.

They seem to be a little slow on emails though so you have to send a few of them.

dont they sell them at budovideos

Yes they do.
I got mine from hatashita a few days ago and it's all good. Don't think I'll be ordering from them anytime soon though.

Back