Has your confidence in USADA been shaken??

They allowed him to test

If there is a possibility that a athlete tested positive unintentionally then that has to be investigated regardless if the source was previously declared. Usada have investigated claims of tainted meat and all sorts of shit.

Jones didn't commit forgery his management did. in any event that shouldn't be an important factor. Had the supplements tested positive the degree to which that would mitigate the failed test given both his history and the lack of documentation would be a contentious issue but because it didn't it is a moot point.

Due process takes a long time even if the case seems simple. If you had ever been through court process you would understand.

The limited amount of ongoing testing of Jones is reason perhaps for some concern over the process . We however should consider however that Jones is suspended with no fight scheduled. How often are other fighters in this situation? You need a lot more information than that to make a credible accusation of bias in the system

Dom. Cruz who hasn't fought since 2016 and never been busted was tested 6 times in 2018.

Nick has been tested 3x this year.
There’s several questions left open by your statements though, and if you do not have the answers to these, and can’t show sources, then that triggered guy is right, you don’t know what you’re talking about and need to be patient until we see what happens:

1. Did they “accept” Jones explanation of forgery (as you claimed). If so, how, or by what action? Common assumption is that this forgery will play into his sentencing and will either be the reason he doesn’t get leniency or could even add to his sentence.
2. Do they have a policy against letting fighters use undocumented substances in their trial? Have they ever enforced this policy on any other fighters? If no to both of these questions then Jones isn’t getting “special” treatment. And by the way, Jones hasn’t “proved” his innocence. The case is still ongoing.
3. Did other fighters who have been suspended get tested multiple times through out their suspension? Such as Silva, Lyoto, JDS, Mendes, etc? If not, then how did Jones get special treatment by not being tested?
There’s several questions left open by your statements though, and if you do not have the answers to these, and can’t show sources, then that triggered guy is right, you don’t know what you’re talking about and need to be patient until we see what happens:

1. Did they “accept” Jones explanation of forgery (as you claimed). If so, how, or by what action? Common assumption is that this forgery will play into his sentencing and will either be the reason he doesn’t get leniency or could even add to his sentence.
2. Do they have a policy against letting fighters use undocumented substances in their trial? Have they ever enforced this policy on any other fighters? If no to both of these questions then Jones isn’t getting “special” treatment. And by the way, Jones hasn’t “proved” his innocence. The case is still ongoing.
3. Did other fighters who have been suspended get tested multiple times through out their suspension? Such as Silva, Lyoto, JDS, Mendes, etc? If not, then how did Jones get special treatment by not being tested?

Lyoto was suspendes in 8 months and was tested 2 times in Q4 of 2016, he was suspended in Nov. 2016

Brock was suspendes in 6 months.

Mendes didn't fight his case and was suspended within 2 months.

Junior was caught on April of 2017, 9 month until suspension, was tested 3 times in Q3 on 2017.

Jon Jones over a year and no verdict, was not tested since early August 2017, Q4 2017, Q1 2018, Q2 2018. 1 time in Q3 2018.

Hope i proved my point

1. To have one damn year and even more without his usada hearing scheduled, so he can tall and test even more "tainted supplements" and also wait for a better time PR-wise. His fight was in July last year, his CSAC hearing was in February, we're almost in September and still nothing. Very very shady. Can you cite one fighter that had his first usada hearing scheduled more than one year after his positive test?

2. To have Jeff Novinscky go on public on JRE and else about how Jon is innocent while he's supposed to be neutral

3. To claim in his CSAC hearing that he never did any of the usada mandatory tutorials and that he lied about it and get absolutely no reaction from usada

It's so obvious they want to give him a pass but can't because it's to evident and would ruin their reputation. Hence the prolonged wait

I can already reply a bit : Rothwell got his official suspension 14 months after the test. Pretty sure nobody expects him to have benefited from any special treatment.

Jeff Novitzky doesn't have to be neutral, he's a UFC employee that has never worked a day in his life for USADA.

USADA hasn't reacted because the case is still pending, it is very possible that it will be taken in account in the final decision.

Honestly, we just have to wait.

You too?
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/evidence-of-jones-guilt.3711725/

The people who cite the Lesnar case are ignorant of why that exemption exists in the first place.
Well I've always favored four years since we first knew what the substance was, but we didn't know what mitigating factors there were so it was always just a bunch.

But in February we saw what his defence was, from that point four years was no longer speculative but by far the most likely outcome

Nah. Only dumbasses like you, making multiple daily threads about the very same thing gets "shaken" because you fail to fucking think.

And all because another idiot mentioned about it, you get all up in arms without ever thinking how the world works.

I mean grow the fuck up and smell the roses, kid!
Look at Conor. Attacked a fucking bus full of people, injuring them and all caught on camera... and got fuck NOTHING as punishment.

The higher/more influential, the more rules will... bend for them.

Greed, power and money ALWAYS play a part.

but the fact that Jon is right now suspended shows it works. despite all your crying!
This poster summed it up PERFECTLY! MMA fans irrationally hate on anything that gets in the way of their favorite fighters. I defy ANY retarded Sherdog poster to attack a transit bus full of passengers breaking glass and injuring riders. If you think that the US court system is NOT going to lock you up in prison and END YOUR CAREER you are simple!

If the US Judicial system is not above the corruption of money, why think that the USADA should be held to higher standards.

Regardless of the outcome, it seems pretty obvious Jon has gotten special treatment in this process, from the amount of time hes been able to "work" with USADA, while admitting to forgery, while be allowed to test supplements he never even took, to being tested 13x less than DC in 2018, the impartiality to a high profile athlete is pretty obvious.

I can't think of a single reason why its taking soo long, he failed the test, failed to supply the contaminated supplement( a bs excuse anyway), is a repeat offender, i mean what is there to figure out??

When a high level fighter recieves different due process than other fighters then it has to put into question it's legitemacy when a drug test takes into account a fighters twitter following.

Has this shaken your confidence as well??

I don’t think it has so much to do with being a high level fighter, as much as high level fighters have millions to spend on high priced lawyers.

Gleison Tibau could not afford to do what Jones is doing, so Tibau headed straight into suspension.

I lost confidence in them when I found out they extorted fighters with "administrative fees" even if they were innocent. They stopped once word got out, but still

Jon Jones is innocent I believe

Glad USADA did the right thing and cleared Anderson, hope the same happens with Jones

1. To have one damn year and even more without his usada hearing scheduled, so he can tall and test even more "tainted supplements" and also wait for a better time PR-wise. His fight was in July last year, his CSAC hearing was in February, we're almost in September and still nothing. Very very shady. Can you cite one fighter that had his first usada hearing scheduled more than one year after his positive test?

2. To have Jeff Novinscky go on public on JRE and else about how Jon is innocent while he's supposed to be neutral

3. To claim in his CSAC hearing that he never did any of the usada mandatory tutorials and that he lied about it and get absolutely no reaction from usada

It's so obvious they want to give him a pass but can't because it's to evident and would ruin their reputation. Hence the prolonged wait

1. Yes, countless fighters have taken over one year to come to decision.. Barnett, Rothwell, Tukhugov, Rivera, Magomedov, Mir, just off the top of my head

2. Jeff is not meant to be impartial he's a ufc employee. His job is to support the fighters

3. Usada dont make any public statements until decision is rendered so its absolutely right that they don't respond

0/3 Try again

Where have they accepted his explantion of forgery? source? You realise the case is still pending right?

Again, source, where have USADA allowed this? You realise his case is still pending right?

The UFC dont delegate who gets tested. They have no access to the test planning at all. USADA use the ADAMS database for all testing and if they gave UFC access to the test planning aspect of it WADA would have something to say about it.

The fact that they allowed undocumented supplements to be used in his trial is evidence that his explanation of forgery worked, other wise those undocumented supplements should have been rejected from the get go??

Now obviously it could just be a really dumb/obvious loophole in USADA practice but i don't know of any other case where this became an issue, if you know of any let me know, but its even more ignorant to blame it on a practice without any previous examples.

My statement on UFC delegating when to test wasnt an accussation on the UFC, it was a response where someone blamed the lack of testing on USADA not wanting to waste money.

I never argued that they refused to test because of money, and i wanted to show him the holes in his argument. That *if* it was because of money, that it would be UFC and not USADA who would be delegating whose tested, among other things and thats far worse than the current climate.

jon Jones over a year and no verdict, was not tested since early August 2017, Q4 2017, Q1 2018, Q2 2018. 1 time in Q3 2018.

Hope i proved my point

He was tested late October 2017

Do try and keep up

The fact that they allowed undocumented supplements to be used in his trial is evidence that his explanation of forgery worked, other wise those undocumented supplements should have been rejected from the get go??

Now obviously it could just be a really dumb/obvious loophole in USADA practice but i don't know of any other case where this became an issue, if you know of any let me know, but its even more ignorant to blame it on a practice without any previous examples.

My statement on UFC delegating when to test wasnt an accussation on the UFC, it was a response where someone blamed the lack of testing on USADA not wanting to waste money.

I never argued that they refused to test because of money, and i wanted to show him the holes in his argument. That *if* it was because of money, that it would be UFC and not USADA who would be delegating whose tested, among other things and thats far worse than the current climate.
What trial? What the fuck are you talking about

It hasn't gone to hearing with usada yet (and is unlikely to)

What the frigging fuck are you on about?

How many times does this need to be explained to you. It has not gone to hearing with Usada and they have not rendered their decision yet

Until they do they will not comment on an ongoing case so we have no idea how they feel about the falling of documents. Zero idea.

I'm going to say this again

He has not had a usada trial

Usada have not handed down a decision yet

USA will not comment on ongoing cases

So...

We have no idea how they feel about the fake signature issue..

I'm going to say this again

He has not had a usada trial

Usada have not handed down a decision yet

USA will not comment on ongoing cases

So...

We have no idea how they feel about the fake signature issue..

So just out of curiosity.

We know he has received probably the most relaxed testing protocol of any fighter in the UFC testing pool this past year.

We know his defense failed when he couldnt supply a contaminated supplement, after being allowed to introduce undocumented supplements into the case, still waiting for any past examplea of where this was allowed.

At what point do you say " come on, this is getting a bit ridiculous " in regards to this process. I get it that 13 months is fine for you, but at what point do you start to question it?

This mainly stems for the fact that it should be an open and closed case and the only thing prolonging it is there backdoor meetings.

What trial? What the fuck are you talking about

It hasn't gone to hearing with usada yet (and is unlikely to)

What the frigging fuck are you on about?

How many times does this need to be explained to you. It has not gone to hearing with Usada and they have not rendered their decision yet

Until they do they will not comment on an ongoing case so we have no idea how they feel about the falling of documents. Zero idea.

He had a trial with the commission correct?? Prior to that trial he was allowed to test undocumented supplements through USADA. Correct?? He tested those undocumented supplements to use the contaminated substance argument, Correct??

Or are we really going with the notion that they tested those supplements for shits and giggles, because they would've had no bearing on his case??

You do you realise nothing your saying is actually disproving any impartiality i claimed. You haven't shown any cases where a fighter was able to introduce undocumented supplements, you havent proved Jon recieved normal testing this past year.

The only case you have is that USADA hasnt punished him yet for my forgery claim. Fair enough.

Never the less my initial point still stands, and its fine that these dont shake your confidence in USADA, that is why i closed with a question, because its a personal opinion, i dont believe you've made a strong argument for USADA and as to why nobody should be skeptical of how this case is being handled.

Again, i'm open to you proving me wrong, but you have to actually disprove my points.

Its convo's like these why people refer to you as a shill, you continue to nit pick at small tid bits while avoiding the general conversation. For instance when you pointed put he was also tested once in Q4 2017, fair enough but it doesnt prove he was properly tested this past year, but the opposite.

Last edited:
Why would someone on indefinite suspension not get tested less than an active champion in two weight classes?

There is a standard appeals process, because no system is infallible. He hasn't received any special consideration - he's been suspended the entire time he's appealing the test results.

I'm not seeing the problem.

Last edited:
Prior to that trial he was allowed to test undocumented supplements through USADA. Correct?? He tested those undocumented supplements to use the contaminated substance argument, Correct??

Who said it's USADA who tested all the supplements?

Why would someone on indefinite suspension not get tested less than an active champion in two weight classes?

There is a standard appeals process, because no system is infallible. He hasn't received any special consideration - he's been suspended the entire time he's appealing the test results.

I'm not seeing the problem.

Lyoto was suspendes in 8 months and was tested 2 times in Q4 of 2016, he was suspended in Nov. 2016

Brock was suspendes in 6 months.

Mendes didn't fight his case and was suspended within 2 months.

Junior was caught on April of 2017, 9 month until suspension, was tested 3 times in Q3 on 2017.

Jon Jones over a year and no verdict, was not tested since 1 time in Oct. 2017, none in Q1 2018, Q2 2018. 1 time in Q3 2018.

He has received far less testing than other athletes in his situation. My case is for impartiality and i believe this proves it.

Back