Has your confidence in USADA been shaken??

TS should go back to nuthugging Conor. It's less terrible.

The problem is you have to pro-rate the scentence and it’s gonna seem like a reduced scentence. And 10 mil
Yea it's kinda like they let certain fighters coast along so they can be sure to test clean in time to fight and be proactively penalized for time passed....

<TheWire1>

If Jones gets 3 years or more then no, they're still legit even if they only tested him once this year. Hey's still receiving proper punishment.

But if he's coming back this year or early next year, then USADA is a obviously a complete joke and @dimspace should get a permanent pink belt and "USADA shill" in his sig.

I believe some of the guys they "caught" who voluntarily disclosed stuff were like lame-o employee desperately trying to impress the boss by meeting the quota.

I honestly think he shouldnt even get suspended, if fighters care that much then they can just refuse to fight him, if they dont care then let them make some money on the 1 guy that can sell more than 400k PPV's in the LHW division.
Oh I was kidding making a GoT reference. I say let em all juice. It didn't kill anyone in pride

They lost all credit with me soon as they were un able to find Horsemeat in Yoel or Woodley.
Yup this.
Plus the fact that they can test, confirm, and sentence every other fighter in the sport inside of 72 hours yet a team of lawyers are allowed to conspire for over 12 months on how to get Jones off for his 3rd strike.

Isn’t USADA contracted by the UFC?

That’s like me hiring a private detective to prove to my wife that I’m not fucking other girls. I’m gonna give her a mountain of evidence and tell the guy to turn off the camera when I need him to.

It’s not like they’re being tested by a government federation. They hired someone to test for them.

I’m sure they’ll give their big earners special treatment. *cough cough Ngannou couch cough Lesnar

nah. I am pretty aggravated ATM (so sorry about the outburst), but I am also tired of the exact same thread made by people who fail to think before posting this crap.

I mean if the person who made that comment was someone intelligent, but of all people you get all excited for a comment made by fucking schaub???

First of all, I think he is an idiot.
but besides that, if you think of the merit of what he is saying:
he is comparing
- DC - A guy who is active and already fought TWICE this year, and will fight once more before the end of the year according to DC
with
- Jon Jones - a fighter who is suspended, has not fought for over a year, and will continue to be suspended (at least) until the end of the year....

why the fuck will USADA waste money testing an inactive fighter?
Note: we are not talking about an active fighter who does not have a scheduled fight yet. We are talking about someone who CAN'T sign any bout agreement.

It is just a stupid argument and only merit some thought if there was any indication that Jon will be able to fight soon, but there isn't ANY.

So why the hell should we waste money testing him???
Did we test GSP while he was "retired"?
oh, not a good example?
Then how about I take someone else who got caught cheating and was suspended?

Did we test Lesnar before he enter the octagon to challenge DC? No? so isn't this EXACTLY the same case???

Look, I am not asking for a lot. But when multiple threads are created for the very same issue, without ANY thought is given, and just because fucking Schaub said it??? sorry, I do get aggravated that people would not think about something Schaub said before blindly agreeing with him...

...on ANY subject!

he might be right, but chances are....not really.

I think you've missed 3/4 of my argument, the process in which Jones has been put through has not been consistent in Usada practice, not only did they accept Jones explanation of forgery, but then allowed him to then use the undocumented supplements in his case to prove his innocence.

As for the lack of testing, USADA doesnt pay out of pocket for the tests, they get paid. A fighter in the pool should he tested while being in the pool, if the UFC delegates who to test, then whats to say they dont dictate when to test, and what to test for??

Mark Hunt never tested positive before. He never got exemption. .

no, but this is quite funny.

Hunt went over 3 months without being tested in the run up to the Brock fight.. :D

I think thats possibly ironic..

I think you've missed 3/4 of my argument, the process in which Jones has been put through has not been consistent in Usada practice, not only did they accept Jones explanation of forgery, but then allowed him to then use the undocumented supplements in his case to prove his innocence.

As for the lack of testing, USADA doesnt pay out of pocket for the tests, they get paid. A fighter in the pool should he tested while being in the pool, if the UFC delegates who to test, then whats to say they dont dictate when to test, and what to test for??
You make no sense.
Jon is suspended. He has been suspended for the past year.
He will remain suspended for the remainder of the year.

what is the logic of testing him more than DC, a guy who fought twice this year already and will fight once more before the end of the year?

And no, it is not the amount of testing only.
The fact this is a RANDOM test is what makes it difficult to cheat.
If there was same number of tests done to every fighter, someone who's just been tested would know he would not be tested until all rest of the roster would be tested as many times as he did, so he was free to test.

The point is: you are looking for logic for testing, when the fucking logic of it is that it should NOT be logical or anything anyone can anticipate or else they are NOT doing their job.

because for all we know, Jon might be living day to day thinking that the fact they have't tested him so far means a test is iminent. That alone is a great deterrent.

I think you've missed 3/4 of my argument, the process in which Jones has been put through has not been consistent in Usada practice, not only did they accept Jones explanation of forgery,

Where have they accepted his explantion of forgery? source? You realise the case is still pending right?

Ibut then allowed him to then use the undocumented supplements in his case to prove his innocence.

Again, source, where have USADA allowed this? You realise his case is still pending right?

I if the UFC delegates who to test, then whats to say they dont dictate when to test, and what to test for??

The UFC dont delegate who gets tested. They have no access to the test planning at all. USADA use the ADAMS database for all testing and if they gave UFC access to the test planning aspect of it WADA would have something to say about it.

Last edited:
no, but this is quite funny.

Hunt went over 3 months without being tested in the run up to the Brock fight.. :D

I think thats possibly ironic..
Or is USADA possibly ironic...

it hasn't really shaken my confidence in the testing
jones will end up getting suspended for two years and he still has to go back to the CSAC and get his license back

but USADA definitely does not have the best protocol: they start by announcing that the fighter has been busted of taking something, but they don't say what or how much. and then they don't say ANYTHING for months. it's a really backwards process that leaves room for so much speculation.

The only "special treatment" he's received is the lack of testing in 2018.

And the fact that they are basically not testing him, a former champion, and guy that tested positive, and guy that once hid under a cage at his gym for an entire day to avoid them, is pretty fucking fantastically special treatment.

but USADA definitely does not have the best protocol: they start by announcing that the fighter has been busted of taking something, but they don't say what or how much.

no, they dont. USADA dont say anything at all, nothing whatsoever.

It is the UFC that make public the "potential violations" and that is totally and solely a UFC decision.

In all other sports USADA do not make public potential violations, the first you hear is after punishment handed down. That is 100% the UFC doing that.

The only time USADA will say anything is if the athlete themselves say something and USADa will either confirm or deny. thats it.

And the fact that they are basically not testing him, a former champion, and guy that tested positive, and guy that once hid under a cage at his gym for an entire day to avoid them, is pretty fucking fantastically special treatment.

they have tested him on two occasions since he was suspended,

but, the whole deterrent of testing is that you could be tested at any moment. Jones has no way of knowing in advance when he will next be tested.

Back