Has your confidence in USADA been shaken??

No but the whole PED game has caused me to not care.

Because they still allowed him to attempt to prove innocence by bending the rules for him. Just because Jon failed doesnt mean he wasnt allowed to use undocumented supplements in his case.

Allowed him to attempt to prove innocence? That's called due process. Everyone is afforded due process.

And what are you talking about USADA allowing him to use undocumented supplements? USADA has a prohibited supplement list, but they don't actually control what fighters do and don't take. Anyone can take undocumented shit under USADA all day, you just run the risk of getting caught and punished.

Jon Jones can test however many supplements he wants to with his own money, ultimately if USADA is legit they'll throw that shit out of the window.

Regardless of the outcome, it seems pretty obvious Jon has gotten special treatment in this process, from the amount of time hes been able to "work" with USADA, while admitting to forgery, while be allowed to test supplements he never even took, to being tested 13x less than DC in 2018, the impartiality to a high profile athlete is pretty obvious.

I can't think of a single reason why its taking soo long, he failed the test, failed to supply the contaminated supplement( a bs excuse anyway), is a repeat offender, i mean what is there to figure out??

When a high level fighter recieves different due process than other fighters then it has to put into question it's legitemacy when a drug test takes into account a fighters twitter following.

Has this shaken your confidence as well??
It took time to Lance Armstrong. And they don't want to inadvertently make a decision that crushes MMA. I'm willing to watch it play out like a rational adult.

But if his suspension is less than another year, forget everything I said, and assume I hate their guts.

4916507ccbaa608e7bfbd4496136ad98.png

Because the exemption made somewhat sense because Brock wasnt in the testing pool because he was performing in the WWE,

How is performing in the WWE a valid reason for exemption from PED testing?

As a matter of fact, the WWE is riddled with steroid usage! If anything, USADA should require EXTRA, stricter PED testings, not less!

Brock had never testes positive before,

This is not a valid reason for exemption from PED testing.

Mark Hunt never tested positive before. He never got exemption. As a matter of fact, no UFC fighters have ever gotten exemption from PED testing, ever, other than Brock.

all parties were on board, Mark Hunt for all his complaining, still signed the dotted line.

This is because Mark Hunt has NO authority over the drug testing policy. USADA is the authority.

The problem is you have to pro-rate the scentence and it’s gonna seem like a reduced scentence. And 10 mil

Regardless of the outcome, it seems pretty obvious Jon has gotten special treatment in this process, from the amount of time hes been able to "work" with USADA, while admitting to forgery, while be allowed to test supplements he never even took, to being tested 13x less than DC in 2018, the impartiality to a high profile athlete is pretty obvious.

I can't think of a single reason why its taking soo long, he failed the test, failed to supply the contaminated supplement( a bs excuse anyway), is a repeat offender, i mean what is there to figure out??

When a high level fighter recieves different due process than other fighters then it has to put into question it's legitemacy when a drug test takes into account a fighters twitter following.

there keeping the cheaters out so they are fine

jon not getting any special treatment. Anderson silva went 7 months with out being tested while suspended.

Novitsky has those motherfuckers on speed dial. Phone in one hand, some of that sweet WME money in the other.

If you think that shit is above board you are fucking delusional

With rumors of Jones coming back at 230 and Brock fighting DC yes. If that in fact happens then it will be destroyed.

the ufc 230 talk is all fake news. and if between now and jan 6th if brock pops dirty than no dc fight.

After Brock Lesnar was allowed to fight Mark Hunt while everyone knew he was using illegal substances I don't even understand why USADA is involved at all. The UFC has made it very clear that making money means more to them than having a clean sport. I am completely confident that the UFC doesn't give a fuck about keeping their brand of MMA clean of performance enhancing substances.

After Brock Lesnar was allowed to fight Mark Hunt while everyone knew he was using illegal substances I don't even understand why USADA is involved at all. The UFC has made it very clear that making money means more to them than having a clean sport. I am completely confident that the UFC doesn't give a fuck about keeping their brand of MMA clean of performance enhancing substances.
cause of brock lesner is why therea 6 month test rule and why brock is suspended.

Another triggered by Jon thread <JonesDXSuckIt>come here let me taste your salty tears...

MVP's wrestling is questionable, just like Conor's, but his striking is legit. He would wreck Conor.

The fact Jon passed any test shakes my confidence. There are so many fighters ahead of the curve in testing.

qwsIXGg.jpg

paulo-costa-ufc-217-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

They allowed him to test

If there is a possibility that a athlete tested positive unintentionally then that has to be investigated regardless if the source was previously declared. Usada have investigated claims of tainted meat and all sorts of shit.

Jones didn't commit forgery his management did. in any event that shouldn't be an important factor. Had the supplements tested positive the degree to which that would mitigate the failed test given both his history and the lack of documentation would be a contentious issue but because it didn't it is a moot point.

Due process takes a long time even if the case seems simple. If you had ever been through court process you would understand.

The limited amount of ongoing testing of Jones is reason perhaps for some concern over the process . We however should consider however that Jones is suspended with no fight scheduled. How often are other fighters in this situation? You need a lot more information than that to make a credible accusation of bias in the system

Back