Has your confidence in USADA been shaken??

Yes! I want his head. His actions were treasonous to the throne

I honestly think he shouldnt even get suspended, if fighters care that much then they can just refuse to fight him, if they dont care then let them make some money on the 1 guy that can sell more than 400k PPV's in the LHW division.

So the fact that Jon had been given oppurtunities other fighters were refused in the process doesn't concern you at all??

What opportunities has he been given that others weren't?

Everyone gets due process and the option to take it to 3rd party arbitration, but not everyone wishes to exercise these rights due to cost and time concerns. If he gets 3+ years he's still getting punished properly.

You were saying he is getting preferential treatment nobody even knows what is going on? They could come out tomorrow and tell him he is out three more years. Just wait and see.

Preferential in allowing him to forge his document, use undocumented supplements, and failing to test him for an entire year.

What opportunities has he been given that others weren't?

Everyone gets due process and the option to take it to 3rd party arbitration, but not everyone wishes to exercise these rights due to cost and time concerns. If he gets 3+ years he's still getting punished properly.

Forgery, allowed to use undocumented supplements in his case, and lack of testing while in the testing pool.

How much money has USADA cost the UFC?

Just get rid of these idiots already.

its always been shoddy. guys get off the hook when it benefits the company, so u can forget about the integrity of the system

the lesnars and jones' get off lightly and others get slapped with 2 year suspensions.

I've watched the documentary titled "Icarus" and read so much online that makes me think doping still happens. I started off with high hopes for the sport once USADA started popping everybody, but at this point it seems like there are just too many loopholes and bureaucracy for them to be 100% effective. That's the shit that gives Jon's fans hope right now, not what we all believe actually happened.

Good intentions don't always yield a positive result.

Sure, but that's s stupid reason to do away with it.

Sometime I don't have confidence in the Common law legal system either, doesn't mean I want it gone.

Forgery, allowed to use undocumented supplements in his case, and lack of testing while in the testing pool.

This is what I'm saying let's look at how he's getting punished first before passing judgement. If he gets 3+ years then he's getting punished for doing the things you just said. And I was one of the first to call USADA out on the lack of testing since last November, but hey if they're suspending him for 3+ years, meaning he's not fighting for at least another 2, what difference does it make?

If he's coming back this year or the next, well then you can say they're a complete joke.

Lol you seem pretty triggered and upset, maybe u need a break from sherdog if you get so emotionally worked up from a simple thread. Unless this is where you vent then hey man good for you

Good for you for not talking any shit back. I read his post and it was pretty hateful for something so small.

Last I checked he's still ineligible to fight and is doing nothing but stalling his suspension. That isn't special treatment.

Lol you seem pretty triggered and upset, maybe u need a break from sherdog if you get so emotionally worked up from a simple thread. Unless this is where you vent then hey man good for you
nah. I am pretty aggravated ATM (so sorry about the outburst), but I am also tired of the exact same thread made by people who fail to think before posting this crap.

I mean if the person who made that comment was someone intelligent, but of all people you get all excited for a comment made by fucking schaub???

First of all, I think he is an idiot.
but besides that, if you think of the merit of what he is saying:
he is comparing
- DC - A guy who is active and already fought TWICE this year, and will fight once more before the end of the year according to DC
with
- Jon Jones - a fighter who is suspended, has not fought for over a year, and will continue to be suspended (at least) until the end of the year....

why the fuck will USADA waste money testing an inactive fighter?
Note: we are not talking about an active fighter who does not have a scheduled fight yet. We are talking about someone who CAN'T sign any bout agreement.

It is just a stupid argument and only merit some thought if there was any indication that Jon will be able to fight soon, but there isn't ANY.

So why the hell should we waste money testing him???
Did we test GSP while he was "retired"?
oh, not a good example?
Then how about I take someone else who got caught cheating and was suspended?

Did we test Lesnar before he enter the octagon to challenge DC? No? so isn't this EXACTLY the same case???

Look, I am not asking for a lot. But when multiple threads are created for the very same issue, without ANY thought is given, and just because fucking Schaub said it??? sorry, I do get aggravated that people would not think about something Schaub said before blindly agreeing with him...

...on ANY subject!

he might be right, but chances are....not really.

Regardless of the outcome, it seems pretty obvious Jon has gotten special treatment in this process, from the amount of time hes been able to "work" with USADA, while admitting to forgery, while be allowed to test supplements he never even took, to being tested 13x less than DC in 2018, the impartiality to a high profile athlete is pretty obvious.

I can't think of a single reason why its taking soo long, he failed the test, failed to supply the contaminated supplement( a bs excuse anyway), is a repeat offender, i mean what is there to figure out??

When a high level fighter recieves different due process than other fighters then it has to put into question it's legitemacy when a drug test takes into account a fighters twitter following.

Has this shaken your confidence as well??

Just curious, was the "Jones' 'special treaments'" the one thing that that shook your confidence in USADA?

Brock got exemption of USADA testing - the first and only exemption known to date. Were you aware of this, and if so, did it also "shake your confidence" in USADA? If not, why not?

This is what I'm saying let's look at how he's getting punished first before passing judgement. If he gets 3+ years then he's getting punished for doing the things you just said. And I was one of the first to call USADA out on the lack of testing since last November, but hey if they're suspending him for 3+ years, meaning he's not fighting for at least another 2, what difference does it make?

If he's coming back this year or the next, well then you can say they're a complete joke.

Because they still allowed him to attempt to prove innocence by bending the rules for him. Just because Jon failed doesnt mean he wasnt allowed to use undocumented supplements in his case.

Just curious, was the "Jones' 'special treaments'" the one thing that that shook your confidence in USADA?

Brock got exemption of USADA testing - the first and only exemption known to date. Were you aware of this, and if so, did it also "shake your confidence" in USADA? If not, why not?

Because the exemption made somewhat sense because Brock wasnt in the testing pool because he was performing in the WWE, Brock had never testes positive before, all parties were on board, Mark Hunt for all his complaining, still signed the dotted line.

Regardless of the outcome, it seems pretty obvious Jon has gotten special treatment in this process, .

regardless of the outcome it seems obvious hes got special treatment....

how the fuck does that even make sense.. how can you say "regardless of the outcome" when youre entire conclusions would be 100% dependant on the outcome...

If he gets banned for 8 years (which is technically possible) will it be obvious he has got special treatment??

So the fact that Jon had been given oppurtunities other fighters were refused in the process doesn't concern you at all??

What opportunities has Jones been given that other fighters were refused? give me a list.. five things...

Back