Has your confidence in USADA been shaken??

JoshR86

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Regardless of the outcome, it seems pretty obvious Jon has gotten special treatment in this process, from the amount of time hes been able to "work" with USADA, while admitting to forgery, while be allowed to test supplements he never even took, to being tested 13x less than DC in 2018, the impartiality to a high profile athlete is pretty obvious.

I can't think of a single reason why its taking soo long, he failed the test, failed to supply the contaminated supplement( a bs excuse anyway), is a repeat offender, i mean what is there to figure out??

When a high level fighter recieves different due process than other fighters then it has to put into question it's legitemacy when a drug test takes into account a fighters twitter following.

Has this shaken your confidence as well??

The only "special treatment" he's received is the lack of testing in 2018. But he can't fight anyway. He's getting at least 4 years, but somehow people will claim he got "special treatment" despite getting the max penalty

Do you expect USADA to execute him, or...?

With rumors of Jones coming back at 230 and Brock fighting DC yes. If that in fact happens then it will be destroyed.

They lost all credit with me soon as they were un able to find Horsemeat in Yoel or Woodley.

If Brock fights then obviously it is a joke.

The only "special treatment" he's received is the lack of testing in 2018. But he can't fight anyway. He's getting at least 4 years, but somehow people will claim he got "special treatment" despite getting the max penalty

They allowed him to use supplements that weren't on the list, just makes the entire point of listing your supplements pointless, they allowed an extended amount of time and resources to test these substances.

Will there be an extra penalty for forgery, and with holding supplements??

I have no love for Jones nor am I a USADA lover or defender.

But most of the OP is inaccurate ramblings. Pick any one thread in it, investigate it more than skin deep, and you’ll find that TS is mostly wrong (but like a 2008 Chael Sonnen denial has just enough truthiness or innuendo to sound almost reasonable to a majority of those who don’t bother to look any deeper.)

Last edited:
Regardless of the outcome, it seems pretty obvious Jon has gotten special treatment in this process, from the amount of time hes been able to "work" with USADA, while admitting to forgery, while be allowed to test supplements he never even took, to being tested 13x less than DC in 2018, the impartiality to a high profile athlete is pretty obvious.

I can't think of a single reason why its taking soo long, he failed the test, failed to supply the contaminated supplement( a bs excuse anyway), is a repeat offender, i mean what is there to figure out??

When a high level fighter recieves different due process than other fighters then it has to put into question it's legitemacy when a drug test takes into account a fighters twitter following.

Has this shaken your confidence as well??

Nah. Only dumbasses like you, making multiple daily threads about the very same thing gets "shaken" because you fail to fucking think.

And all because another idiot mentioned about it, you get all up in arms without ever thinking how the world works.

I mean grow the fuck up and smell the roses, kid!
Look at Conor. Attacked a fucking bus full of people, injuring them and all caught on camera... and got fuck NOTHING as punishment.

The higher/more influential, the more rules will... bend for them.

Greed, power and money ALWAYS play a part.

but the fact that Jon is right now suspended shows it works. despite all your crying!

I did, call me a sap but I thought this stuff was going to work. All it will do (should usada carry on this way) is make the elite more elite, and lesser competition .. Lesser-er.

At this point im scared to death, scared to look. Im shook.

Yes! I want his head. His actions were treasonous to the throne

DOWN WITH USADA

R5p9G94.gif

giphy.gif

If Jones gets 3 years or more then no, they're still legit even if they only tested him once this year. Hey's still receiving proper punishment.

But if he's coming back this year or early next year, then USADA is a obviously a complete joke and @dimspace should get a permanent pink belt and "USADA shill" in his sig.

Nah. Only dumbasses like you, making multiple daily threads about the very same thing gets "shaken" because you fail to fucking think.

And all because another idiot mentioned about it, you get all up in arms without ever thinking how the world works.

I mean grow the fuck up and smell the roses, kid!
Look at Conor. Attacked a fucking bus full of people, injuring them and all caught on camera... and got fuck NOTHING as punishment.

The higher/more influential, the more rules will... bend for them.

Greed, power and money ALWAYS play a part.

but the fact that Jon is right now suspended shows it works. despite all your crying!

Lol you seem pretty triggered and upset, maybe u need a break from sherdog if you get so emotionally worked up from a simple thread. Unless this is where you vent then hey man good for you

If Jones gets 3 years or more then no, they're still legit even if they only tested him once this year. Hey's still receiving proper punishment.

But if he's coming back this year or early next year, then USADA is a obviously a complete joke and @dimspace should get a permanent pink belt and "USADA shill" in his sig.

So the fact that Jon had been given oppurtunities other fighters were refused in the process doesn't concern you at all??

You were saying he is getting preferential treatment nobody even knows what is going on? They could come out tomorrow and tell him he is out three more years. Just wait and see.

Back