Has Woodley ever cracked a joke?

The GOAT comedians are all Black.....Chappelle, Pryor, Patrice O'Neal, etc.

Funniest non-Black comedian is Joey Diaz.
What?

C'mon man
Chris Farley, George Carwin, Louie C.k, Bill Burr

I do think Pryor and Eddie Murphy are two of the day to ever do it.

I think he is trying to be like the professional black person or something, they arent allowed to crack jokes.

Nope, judge not by the color of skin but by the content of character. Based on that Woodley fucking blows.
Re- read your comment that I replied to you in...notice anything different than your original comment?

Re- read your comment that I replied to you in...notice anything different than your original comment?
My original comment was posted to his fucking boring and overly cocky attitude. I could say the same for Bisping. A wet burnt stale piece of toast. Does it help you that I said a WHITE man was a burnt piece of toast?? Jesus fuck off you overly sensitive cunt.

My original comment was posted to his fucking boring and overly cocky attitude. I could say the same for Bisping. A wet burnt stale piece of toast. Does it help you that I said a WHITE man was a burnt piece of toast?? Jesus fuck off you overly sensitive cunt.
I added the "burnt" as a joke you clueless fucking moron..what an idiot....by the way, shit post shit poster!

<3>

Kicking ass and cashing checks isn't a joke.

Back