Has Wonderboy surpassed Sage Northcutt as Sherdog's GOAT?

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
I say yes. Wonderboy will be more talked about in the coming weeks than Sage. Wonderboy has done more damage to the Northcutt brand than Barberena. Agree/disagree?

After sages last performance hendricks has surpassed him.

Sage was never a goat except in certain ppl's minds. I love every time one of the " mythical " fall. Then the ppl here just cry, and make excuses for a period of time. Then latch on to the next goat du jour. It's never ending.

I always assumed the Sage is goat stuff was just a parody on the Conor goat stuff & no one actually believed it.

Has Wonderboy surpassed Conor? No, and since he doesn't shit talk he never will.

Typical Sherdog knee jerk response to a good performance: the fighter is now GOAT.

/sigh

Wierdos can't worship on comic hero look alone, they need Ws too

Kid got KOd in the past and now lost in teh ufc

Theyr Great White Hope is gone

Wonderboy's twice Northcutt's age. He just beat a former champ. Of course he is.

Nah, northcutt got about 2 weeks of threads on here, wonderboy will slowdown around the 2nd day.

Northtaps obsession here was mostly from closeted limp-wrists with a teenage boy fettish.

Kid has some potential, but he needs a lot of work.

Thompson is a legit contender, and may well win the belt.

I always assumed the Sage is goat stuff was just a parody on the Conor goat stuff & no one actually believed it.

Has Wonderboy surpassed Conor? No, and since he doesn't shit talk he never will.
One more and you got a thousand homie.

Sage is only 19, wonder boy is getting up there on age....and cage time alone, wondering probably quadruple sage.
They are white with father's in their life and that is rare among many cultures

cm is goat: guy's never given up a single position, never been hit, never missed a TD, never lost a round, never lost a fight

nobody even comes close

Sage would be wise to follow a similar style to wonderboy. Although there is no way he can duplicate those kicks

I don't know, man. Why don't you ask Sherdoggers? They know everything.

I like Sage and he's a prospect for later. Wonderboy is for real right now.

Paige is more GOAT than Sage

Back