Has weidman's chin ever been tested?

So he beat a dwindled Anderson far past his prime who almost lost to sonnen? Congrats he's such a beast.

You're
ones of those guys I see.

Dwindled is a verb by the way, perhaps you meant diminished.

Last edited:
I don't know but he looks pretty hard headed.

Wow, that looked like a devastating head kick in that GIF, surprised dudes leg didnt break.

Silva hit him a few times and it didn't phase him, although I can't recall him ever eating a haymaker. And lol at the folks who think Machida is going to be the one to show him the power. Machida will either dance around and lose a UD on account of not doing jack shit (like he has more than once in the past) or he'll actually commit to something and get brutally finished.

Silva landed flush a few times and Weidman didn't go down. I always took that as an "oh shit" moment for Anderson when his usual bag of tricks wasn't working.

Some people count that against him when really it's just dominance in my book.

Anderson Silva tried to test it but couldn't, Weidman was too good.

Crazy how ineffective Andy's striking was in both fights.

So he beat a dwindled Anderson far past his prime who almost lost to sonnen? Congrats he's such a beast.

You're dumb. So if he beat Anderson in 2007 you'd say "Oh, he just beat a crappy young Anderson who lost to Ryo Chonan."

You're a can.

No because Anderson never touched him.
true

the bestest striker and most accuracy can't even land a single punch on Weidman.
Weidman is like 10x matrix of Silva.

if Silva can't even hit Weidman, i doubt Machida will.

Machida is going to misses all his strikes and will get frustrated and be like "oh shit, i fight matrix 10x, what am i going to do?"

Silva hit him a few times and it didn't phase him, although I can't recall him ever eating a haymaker. And lol at the folks who think Machida is going to be the one to show him the power. Machida will either dance around and lose a UD on account of not doing jack shit (like he has more than once in the past) or he'll actually commit to something and get brutally finished.
So you are saying the only two ways this fight will go are either:

A.) Machida loses a UD.

B.) Machida gets finished brutally.

You are a moron.

I haven't seen it

Sakara was landing good blows but mostly to the body

Nope, nobody was good enough to test his chin.

he didnt say he koed him he said he knocked him down which is true that overhand is what setup the eventual submission and jones isnt particularly known for hitting hard in the first place.

True but it was a counter punch that Machida threw his body weight into, I believe that would have stunned just about anybody.

Back