Has weidman's chin ever been tested?

"Good. Fuck him."
is what im gonna say when chris weidman gets knocked out

Jesse Bongfeldt rocked him with a headkick. Got choked out a little later tho

Jesse Bongfeldt rocked him with a headkick. Got choked out a little later tho

Exactly what I was going to saw. He had him briefly hurt, but Weidman recovered nicely and caught him in that sweet standing guillotine to end it.

How good do you think Weidmans knees are now? thats the only thing that worries me. He is so young into mma but he alerady has fucked his knees from his wrestling career.
Ask Anderson how good Weidmans knees are.

machida is the best sprinter in the lhw division. he needs to spend more time fighting.

I'm not sure if this post was asking for a link to lyoto's fights so you could know what you are talking about, or a link to some books/articles that could explain how striking works.

Different weight class, different speed. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Machida is a new beast

Jon Jones knocked him down.

Doesn't exactly mean he has a shit chin, JJ caught him coming in and Machida rarely gets his flush cos he's so elusive so probably isn't used to getting hit like that

The dude went to a decision with a power punched in Shogun and has only been KO'd by Shogun.... his chin is fine

I think it's more impressive that his chin HASN'T been tested. It means he's good at avoiding shots. If your chin has been tested, that means you let yourself get hit hard

Weidman has a granite chin according to Serra. I'd believe it.

People really ride weidman hard even though he's relatively untested.

1.gif

4.gif

He's not untested. He fought and beat atguably the greatest mma fighter of all time... Twice.

You might argue he lacks experience. But Weidman is definitely not untested.

untested? He only beat Anderson twice.(who'm many people thought was the GOAT and the p4p best at the time). I think that's a pretty huge test he passed two times.

Unless by untested you mean he hasn't been rocked and had to recover ect?

Maybe a couple fights early in his career he got clipped. But he's never been in trouble in the UFC from what I remember.(*edit* looking at the above gif, I don't recall the fight, but yea that looks like he got rocked and then came back).

untested? He only beat Anderson twice.(who'm many people thought was the GOAT and the p4p best at the time). I think that's a pretty huge test he passed two times.

Unless by untested you mean he hasn't been rocked and had to recover ect?

Maybe a couple fights early in his career he got clipped. But he's never been in trouble in the UFC from what I remember.(*edit* looking at the above gif, I don't recall the fight, but yea that looks like he got rocked and then came back).

So he beat a dwindled Anderson far past his prime who almost lost to sonnen? Congrats he's such a beast.

Back