Has Wanderlei taken a drug test yet?

Couldnt he just go to some reputable drug testing company and do it voluntarily to show all his fans that he is clean and in fact not on anything? I know he wont, but couldnt he?

He could, but as far as I know the levels of exogenous testosteron decrease very quickly. The same happens for most PEDs, so passing a test taken a few days later does not mean he would have passed on the day they tried to test him.
It would be better than nothing though.

Anyone not blinded by fanboyism knows Wand has been on juice his whole career.

Its too bad he avoided Chael retiring him.

yeah but im sure he will fight in the future..... shouldnt we be curious with what he was on?

You wouldn't find out assuming he was on something he wouldn't be dumb enough not to get it out of his system it's pretty hard to fail a drug test if you know when you get tested

He could, but as far as I know the levels of exogenous testosteron decrease very quickly. The same happens for most PEDs, so passing a test taken a few days later does not mean he would have passed on the day they tried to test him.
It would be better than nothing though.

No. In a situation in which a fighter avoided a random test because he was injecting testosterone, passing a test a few days later would be much worse than nothing, because it would create the false impression amongst fans that he was not doping.

He will be lucky if he still has a job with the UFC.

his legacy will keep him around or force him to retire, he's too big to cut for the Brazil MMA market, despite what you think TUF did for his reputation

He has faded into obscurity. Time for new fighters to get the spot for headlines. No place for him there.

Back