Has this ever happened in MMA?

Why did that hurt my balls to watch. Maybe he doesnt have any?

I like Stipe. I really do. But to think that after almost 25 years of UFC the heavyweight champion was a part timer says a lot about this sport. And some people were calling him the HW GOAT...
Before fighting Stipe, DC beat Nelson, Mir, Barnett, Bigfoot Silva, and Monson among others at HW. It's a shame that people have turned to try to discredit Stipe for that loss.

KRzMmS1.gif
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Obviously cowardly act.

However, my question is people this walking out like this is worse, or taking a dive at the first glancing shot within 10 seconds?

MMA fighters are too poor to do this kind of shtick and get fined big time by athletic commissions for throwing a fight
I'd be willing to bet he is black balled from fighting now. I hope he has a good day job lined up.

Obviously cowardly act.

However, my question is people this walking out like this is worse, or taking a dive at the first glancing shot within 10 seconds?
Both threw the fight so it makes little difference but i'd lean toward the glancing shot. They are trying to deceieve people while the other is just giving a big fuck you in the open.

Yes, yes it did. I look fwd to the after math of all this. Grab the popcorn

That's the difference between MMA and boxing: in MMA the community shouts "duck" and "coward" from the moment one fighter says that he wants to fight his opponent 2 month later than suggested.
In boxing all is business-oriented.

The guy claimed to be grossly underpaid and that was the reason for his actions. This will be remembered as a curious case, but I doubt he'll be banned for life or something similar

No but some quit by never getting out of the bus

Happens in WWE all the time.

Back