Has there ever been someone knocked out by a jab?

Because a jab is from your lead hand. Anderson hit griffin with a straight.
He steps back with his right leg before he throws the punch so his right hand is no longer his lead hand even if it normally is.

This has been one of the worst threads I've read in a while , a lot of you need to have some midol and cranberry juice

in Kickboxing Semmy schilt KO people with Jabs all the time. I am sure some of his KO´s in MMA also was from a jab
BGB%2BLennox%2BLewis%2BJab%2BKO.gif

I've definitely seen a jab KO in the UFC but I can't recall what it was. I believe it was a random heavyweight fight.

This is a knockdown:

full

Here's a KO:

Looks like a young Lennox in the first GIF? Talk about a legendary jab!

Not a KO but was funny as fuck watching Matt Riddle getting his face jabbed off while beating the shit out of the air.

KB1-EyzSGEB0SfUjm-WZSyy90OvPr6OMYU2HpTjTQbM.gif

<45>

Not a KO but was funny as fuck watching Matt Riddle getting his face jabbed off while beating the shit out of the air.

KB1-EyzSGEB0SfUjm-WZSyy90OvPr6OMYU2HpTjTQbM.gif

<45>
I must admit, I missed that one. LMAO. Imagine being Riddle watching the tape after? I'd down the nearest bottle.

I’m not sure that it is. The angle makes it difficult to tell either way. And also because it’s a short punch as they are both stepping in. Had stipe held his feet i think you’d see that’s a straight punch, not a hook.

He also hits him square on the point of the chin. That also suggests it’s not a hook

Here's a better angle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back