Has there ever been any 10-8 rounds where...

If your talking about not scoring a knock down or wrestling no I have never seen that because it usually takes getting knocked down or just being mauled on the ground to get a 10-8 round but nobody actually knows exactly what a 10-8 round consist of in each judges mind.

I believe Quarry vs Starnes had some 10-8 that never touched the ground and were scored as such because Starnes was being a pussy.

Rory BJ ? I could be wrong though

Rory Woodley RD2

Aldo Faber every single round

Lots of rounds from both TJ Barao fights

Last edited:
Edgar vs Maynard 2 round 1 was 10-8 imo

Edit: actually it was closer to a 10-7 round.

I thought it was 10-7 but I think they only gave him a 10-8 cause he won one other round and ended up with a draw. They went to the ground multiple times in that round though if I remember right.

True.

But TS said no ground work and I think there were at least 3 knockdowns in that first round with Maynard trying to GnP.

I think anyway

True.

But TS said no ground work and I think there were at least 3 knockdowns in that first round with Maynard trying to GnP.

I think anyway
I thought it was 10-7 but I think they only gave him a 10-8 cause he won one other round and ended up with a draw. They went to the ground multiple times in that round though if I remember right.
Yeah I was just responding to the comment that No one knows what a 10-8 is.

Andersen vs Franklin 2?
Rich went down when Andy landed that laser right hook with less than five seconds to go in the first round. If there was more time that would have been the finish. That is still one of the most amazing punches I have seen.

Rory BJ ?
This fight made me hate Rory. I eventually stopped being butthurt, however, I wanted to light him on fire at the time. I don't think I've ever seen someone withstand an ass whooping like that. Being a legend like Penn made it that much worse. Rory could have finished Penn and played with him instead.

Back on the Rory train now that he went toe to toe with Lawler. Kid is a warrior.

The first round of JDS/Carwin?

Edit: Even though the fight hit the ground, only one judge scored 10-8 for that round, I believe.

Last edited:
Back