Has there ever been a LHW champ that could trade with prime silva?

He was the champ and at the top of his game 3-4 years ago. So when was he in his prime?

Lol at he lands one kick where he digs his toes in and causes a reaction so he got the better of the standup. Grow up.
He was in his PHYSICAL prime probably around 29-33. Fighting prime probably around 34ish. He got the better of the standup, deal with it.

I don't think he'd KO him due to lack of power, but he'd hold his own for sure, mostly due to reach advantage.

I do think if they were the same size silva would tool him to no end.

The old.bones would.have tooled Silva. Current Bones would be an embarrassment.

He was in his PHYSICAL prime probably around 29-33. Fighting prime probably around 34ish. He got the better of the standup, deal with it.
Ya because he was in his prime while knocking out leites and Forrest but out of it when he was destroying trt vitor, bonner and okami. Makes sense. Lol.

He didn't get the better of the standup according to the number. No one cares about your opinion. Go home. Grow up.

Confusing thread is confusing. Which Silva are we referring to? I assume Anderson, but context is important.

Absolutely not.
Jones would crush him in just a match

But standing-
NO lhw has ever had Silvas speed or excellent lateral movement in his prime

First of all the thread was prime Silva, Silva wasn't in his prime at 39. Also Rampage would have no legs if he ever fought Silva.

Was Hendo in his prime when he fought Andy? Because he was 39 also when he fought a younger Silva.

Would murder him based on size, strength and reach.
MgOuF.gif

Shogun, Machida, Rampage, Chuck, Vitor (every fight is different).

Back