Has there ever been a fighter with worse luck than Victor Pesta?

edirp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Victor is such a great fighter. I feel like he has the tools to be a top 3 fighter, at least but he's a young guy and the UFC didn't protect him. They match him with a beast like Magomedov. And then he had an absolute fluke loss which was corrupt as any stoppage in UFC history. And then for him to get knocked out like he did against Marcin is just unfair to the young guy who has so much potential. I feel terrible for him. I know sometimes life isn't fair, but it is so unusual to run into the things that Victor has ran into. He is a true victim of politics and circumstances.

WTF he was losing the fight and had zero options on the feet. Nothing unlucky about this loss

Except for Erokhin, he has though matchmakings against not big names but really good fighters on Ruslan and Tybur

Gus

African-americans are his kryptonite

Fought at LHW where there was Jones, DC and Rumble

he looked like absolute shit out there, it had nothing to do with luck. he just isnt as good as the guys he is fighting.

Top 3, yeah.

I want some of that shit your smoking dude.

Sounds a lot like Gus or Fejiao. Has all the tools but can't use them at the same time.

Victor is such a great fighter. I feel like he has the tools to be a top 3 fighter, at least but he's a young guy and the UFC didn't protect him. They match him with a beast like Magomedov. And then he had an absolute fluke loss which was corrupt as any stoppage in UFC history. And then for him to get knocked out like he did against Marcin is just unfair to the young guy who has so much potential. I feel terrible for him. I know sometimes life isn't fair, but it is so unusual to run into the things that Victor has ran into. He is a true victim of politics and circumstances.

If Pesta is a future top 3 Hw then what are Blaydes, Tybura, Ngannou, Ruslan and on?

He kept throwing that counter hook for an entire round, very robotic. So to me he has not showed much at all. He might be a beast in training though and have immense nerves when fighting live.

SplendidOrnateFlycatcher.gif

giphy.gif

Evan Dunham has gotten fucked over quite a few times

giphy.gif

I get the feeling that you may be biased OP, because he looked like garbage.

Back