Has there ever been a boxer that came into MMA not in the easy heavyweight or women's division?

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
I ask because it might be a first if Dana White let Gervonta Davis who's been beefing with TJ on twitter into the UFC.

It will never happen, c’mon u egg.

Noons had a decent boxing record before coming to MMA, if I remember correctly.

Alessio Sakara had some professional boxing matches before and after he joined the UFC in 2005. He never beat real competition, but his lone loss was to Monrose who went on to fight for the European title a couple of years later. Monrose only lost to guys like Huck, Herelius and Drozd who where among the best of the best at cruiserweight at the time, so it's no shame that Sakara couldn't get past him.

Art Jimmerson...

For real tho, Chris Lytle...

I ask because it might be a first if Dana White let Gervonta Davis who's been beefing with TJ on twitter into the UFC.

There's been plenty. Not top-tier boxers, but plenty. They've been embarrassed, and generally are better going back to Boxing where they are ranked higher.

HW is the hardest division. Everyone else cuts weight because they are too afraid of the real men.

Maldonado was billed as an ex boxer when he joined light heavyweight I think

no one in their prime, AFAIK.

Ricardo Mayorga did when he was older and it was a shit show...

Clint Hester, had a pretty terrible boxing career came over to MMA and wrecked a couple of guys. His elbow KO of bristol marunde was fucking phenomenal. Dude started losing once he faced better opposition and has been MIA since tho.

PlbDKqh.gif

126_bristol_marunde_vs_clint_hester_0438.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Davis would get kicked in the head and subbed in 2 minutes

Floyd wont let it happen.

Floyd knows gervonta boxing fights make way more money than him in the ufc.

Back