Has there been an authentic grudge match in the UFC?

Frank the legend and ken..
but if i remember frank shamrock had top heat with phil baroni..
great fight too..

hughes and trigg was genuine dislkie of each other.
and chuck and wand was built up for a long time..that stare down years before the fight..

Some guy did after John clothes-lines him and bust his nose to stop the fight... John didn't budge!

Can't remember the fight, but the guy was really pissed.

Brian Johnston?
If I remember it right, Brian

Just seen the gif, that's the one ^^^

Thanks pal

You are welcome.
He later on had some trauma. I forget what it was. It was something serious. A stroke or something.

He was one of the cross trained pioneers. Judo and Boxing, I think he was categorized as.

Sometimes it is hard to differentiate between a grudge and just a fighter trying to psych someone out. But a few come to mind.

Diaz Vs. Miller but it wasnt a sanctioned fight.
Liddell Vs. Tito
Porier vs Brandao
Connor Vs. Cole Miller
Wanderlei Vs. Sonnen
Anderson Vs. Sonnen
Hendo Vs. Bisping
Bisping Vs. Rivera

You are welcome.
He later on had some trauma. I forget what it was. It was something serious. A stroke or something.

He was one of the cross trained pioneers. Judo and Boxing, I think he was categorized as.

Yeah, Johnston was legit in the early days.. he also had a wrestling back ground.

GSP really hated Diaz. In his new documentary the first thing he said waking up from surgery was about wanting to beat up Nick.

He wanted to beat him up so bad that he made no effort to finish.

It's usually just to sell the fight to stupid people so probably very few real ones.

I remember Gomi beating the shit out of someone after the bell and a bunch of officials rushed the ring. Not sure if there was a grudge there, I don't remember the back story there.

i3dsX3YcBr7eq.gif

"I won"

Back