Has the WW division ever been so stacked???

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see this title being shopped around like the light heavy weight strap was from 07 to 09. Really hoping Gsp comes back and reclaim what's rightfully his by the end of 2015.

He could reclaim gold if he came back.

Just goes to show how good he is.

Yeah, it is pretty stacked. But after seeing the last title fight back in December, I have no doubt Rory (or GSP returns) runs the division. But it would be cool to see how far Brown, Gastelum and I hope Tumenov can get himself there.

Yeah, it is pretty stacked. But after seeing the last title fight back in December, I have no doubt Rory (or GSP returns) runs the division. But it would be cool to see how far Brown, Gastelum and I hope Tumenov can get himself there.

You know rory already lost to lawler right?

How could you not have at least "a"doubt

If Rory gets past Lawler in the rematch, he runs the division for years. GSP will only come back for super fights, he wouldn't try and take away the belt from his brother.

In a 3 rounder that ended with Rory on top of Robbie reigning down GnP (although well defended by Lawler). I'm a fan of Robbie but I'd pick Rory if they're evet to fight again.

Well it was a split and personally in a 5 rounder i have no doubt Rory would take it.

IDK about that, Robbie was blasting Rory pretty good near the end and he has proven he has no trouble turning it up in the championship rounds.

Rory has never been in a 5 round fight.

WW has been the most stacked division for as long as I can remember. WW and LW.

I'll go butthurt Silva fan. "It's only stacked cuz the dominant champ is gone!" It is very exciting, though. Most of the divisions are full of great match ups!

Well it's a little more interesting now that they are not making us watch another rematch.

Well, not taking anything away from the 'win', but both looked pretty awful. One tried to hold the other against the cage doing as minimal as possible, the other only fought for two minutes the whole fight.

Back