Has the War Room always been so right leaning? Paranoid?

Again what happened happened so what?

School today isn't used for 'indoctrination' and you are floating dangerous theories.

Do you have kids? If so how does it feel knowing they are being 'brainwashed'?
I have not brought children into this world, but if I had why would you assume that I would allow my child/children to be "Brainwashed" by US schools? There's such a thing as HOME SCHOOL.

Please explain to me what leads you to believe that the "Safe Space Culture" of public schools today is not indoctrination.

Becoming a transsexual is a lifestyle choice. If a student questions this decision, they are punished. If a student was to criticize Islam for praising a child rapist as their prophet, they would be punished for being intolerant...of child rape....

"Indoctrination
, or thought reform, is the process of forcibly inculcating ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies or a professional methodology (see doctrine) by coercion.[1] Conspiring institutions such as police and mental hospitals have been widely used as a modus operandi of indoctrinators."

The safe space culture is literally the definition of indoctrination. I'm inclined to think you didn't know what indoctrination meant before our exchange just now....

Back