Has the UFC seen a motivated Mousasi Yet?!?

BigAggie

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Be Afraid UFC huggers, Be Very Afraid....

A motivated Mousasi takes out anyone in the top ten easy.

I don't think there has ever been one, he's usually just "meh" in there.

If you can't get motivated in a number 1 contender bout which is widely considered to be the best striker vs striker match up ever made, then theres not much that will motivate you. The guys an awesome talent, but hes been cruising on talent alone for years

iZqPxWu5H2XY7.gif

He needs a real training camp. Dudes on that Fedor, Penn,and Shogun shit

When he fights lesser skilled fighters, he looks very "motivated."

I don't think there has ever been one, he's usually just "meh" in there.

Thats what I've taken from watching his fights. He always looks bored to me, even in fights where he's clearly losing. I want to like him because I can tell the talent is there, but most of the time I'm indifferent to him

He really needs to shore up his tdd. Not just sprawling, but his positioning, i.e. getting out of the way before his opponent can close the distance, similar to someone like machida or aldo.

Thats what I've taken from watching his fights. He always looks bored to me, even in fights where he's clearly losing. I want to like him because I can tell the talent is there, but most of the time I'm indifferent to him

This all day. In fact, I'm going to start referring to him as "Meh-sasi" from now on.

Be Afraid UFC huggers, Be Very Afraid....

A motivated Mousasi takes out anyone in the top ten easy.

Mousasi's greatest enemy is himself.

he's lazy. doesn't the fire nor the passion. never did.

but possess a world's talent.

he's a parenial underachiever.

and i speak as a fan who hopes he can change his mindset.

If you can't get motivated in a number 1 contender bout which is widely considered to be the best striker vs striker match up ever made, then theres not much that will motivate you. The guys an awesome talent, but hes been cruising on talent alone for years

that's some retarded shit right there, especially if you're talking about the subject of the OP - Moose v Jacare

I doubt it.
I have been a fan of his for a decade, and don't recall seeing it.
MMA's ultimate under-achiever. Sad.
Maybe Machida and Jacare somehow have taught him a lesson, but I won't believe it until I see it. That said, I expect him to beat Hendo regardless.

Motivated isn't even the right word.

It's more like, has anyone seen "gives a fuck" Mousasi yet?

'In The Mood Mousasi' would literally, yes literally, rape Hendo in the cage.

Or not really.

Back