Has the heavies changed?

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Why is the ufc section full of three pages of shit about bellator, rampage and Fedor?

Is this a conscious change? Is ufc section being expanded to include bellator, pfl etc?

Hope not, I dont give a flying fuck about bellator

Why is the ufc section full of three pages of shit about bellator, rampage and Fedor?

Is this a conscious change? Is ufc section being expanded to include bellator, pfl etc?

There's no permanent change, no. There's no UFC for another three weeks, and posters clearly want to talk about this event, so we're letting it play out. When the UFC season comes back in full swing, we'll be adjusting accordingly.

To be fair it’s better then what would be in ufc discussion during a 3 week break otherwise.

I hope it'll change soon as soon as Conor and Cowboy finish their match UFC has two events this month Bellator only one

Why do some thread preview hover text show full thread subject line, but other thread preview no hover text?

Back